Below you'll find recent contributions related to Frisbeetarian's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Don Quijones: “The Global Trade Corporatocracy Slams into Local Resistance”
[Diarist's Note: Wolf Street Publisher Wolf Richter has provided written, blanket authorization to the diarist to reproduce his blog's posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos ...
|Taibbi: “The Democratic Party Would Triangulate Its Own Mother”
As Gaius Publius noted in [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/10/1383864/--Gaius-Publius-Sanders-Raises-3-Million-in-Four-Days-Will-He-Split-the-Party his post here this past Sunday evening]… �
|NYT Mag’s “must-read”: “The Great Democratic Crack-Up of 2016,” w/ commentary from Markos
As many like to describe it, “Politics is a contact sport.” So, to say there already have been some major, full-dress, contact scrimmages within our own Party, of late, between the centrist/...
Recommended by Frisbeetarian
- Cross-posted from Middle Class Political Economist .223 comments 209 Recs
- Sunny day here, need to be out exercising. Have been reading the posts on Chained CPI will he won't , its not that bad, cutting granny instead of War Profitters is effed up..... Where Are Unions ...143 comments 147 Recs
- UPDATE: On the rec list! Thank you all so much! Keep spreading the word about Senator Begich's plan. He has the right idea about what to do to strengthen Social Security and we need to get ...71 comments 227 Recs
- My inital reaction to the loss of Aaron Swartz can be summed up in this quote from the Electronic Frontier Foundation : While his methods were provocative, the goal that ...262 comments 293 Recs
- In a must-read editorial, the NY Times tells us: "At the end of last year, just shy of the 11th hour in the fiscal cliff negotiations, President Obama made an offer that included a Republican-backed ...760 comments 261 Recs
- A story in today's LA Times describes in rare detail why US healthcare is insanely expensive . ...387 comments 818 Recs
- I'm sorry to be posting this as a Diary; the only Open Thread I see here is the Night Owl one, and I'm pretty sure that no one would see my question if I posted there. I've been a member since 2005,267 comments 396 Recs
- We've been reading about how Australia is suffering under some of the highest temperatures in it's history. It's so damn hot that heat maps had to add a new color to describe the phenomenon. The ...196 comments 372 Recs
- Idle No More continues to grow. Tomorrow hundreds of solidarity events will take place around the globe, including many in the US. As well, a meeting is scheduled tomorrow between First Nations ...4 comments 29 Recs
- Despite such terminology as “fiscal cliff” and “debt ceiling,” the great debate taking place in Washington now has relatively little to do with financial issues. It is all about ideology. ...133 comments 472 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.