Posting History for Fro
|Video of Romney from debate: "I worked at one company, Bain for 25 years". 1977+25=2002
The smoking gun emerges, courtesy of Buzzfeed Mitt Romney joined Bain in 1977 . 25 years after that would be 2002. I'm sure the Romney campaign will be ...
|New SurveyUSA Indiana Poll: Obama 49% McCain 45%!
Obama 49 (+4) McCain 45 (-3) Louisville TV Station WHAS just released the numbers. No full internals posted yet on the SurveyUSA site, but Obama is up 54%-39% among 18-34 year olds and only down 5%
|AUDIO: Palin laughs as host calls cancer surviving colleague a "cancer" and a "b_tch"||Fro||08/30/2008||328||433||12||228|
|IN-GOV: Daniels (R) losing to both Dem challengers; 50% disapproval rating
A WTHR/Indianapolis Star poll this morning has some surprising results showing Republican Governor Mitch Daniels in serious trouble. The conventional wisdom was that Daniels was possibly vulnerable,
|Why the Iraq funding bill Bush signed will stop the war before the one Bush vetoed
I don't buy the spin in the progressive community that this Iraq supplemental bill was some sort of total capitulation to Bush. Ideally we would have the votes to override a Bush veto and ...
|EA Video Game + Team America sound clip = Terrorist Video Game||Fro||06/30/2006||9||1||-||-|
|Dean supports the Alito fillibuster!||Fro||01/28/2006||7||10||-||5|
|IN-Sen: Roemer will not run against Lugar||Fro||07/08/2005||8||-||-||-|
|Gannon in WH Press Conference Nov 13, 2002!!||Fro||02/18/2005||19||20||-||-|
|Take Gallup's Likely Voter Screening Test here (I failed) and see how screwed up it is||Fro||10/26/2004||38||21||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Fro
- By now you've probably heard that last November, American voters chose to give Democrats control of the presidency and both chambers of congress in this past election. Wait, both chambers? No, ...149 comments 369 Recs
- Watching Brietbart's self-inflicted Liargate unfold: http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/7/20/885853/-Surprise!-Sherrod-Video-Was-Heavily-Edited-[BIG-UPDATE:-NAACP-Retracts] , I think it's ...581 comments 559 Recs
- Under a new Oregon law, employers may no longer demand to see your credit history as a ...530 comments 583 Recs
- It's true! But ... I got better. Also, Elena Kagan is too centrist! And Barack Obama is a spineless girlyman! And, Elena Kagan supports bans on late-term abortions, because she likes to eat ...65 comments 32 Recs
- On Sunday something extraordinary happened. The Democratic party went from being a party that couldn't get anything done (why is another topic) to a party that passed the most sweeping overhaul of ...14 comments 9 Recs
- History is calling. In less than 48 hours, the House will be voting on the President's health insurance reform legislative package - a bill that will cover 32 million of the uninsured (giving 95% ...73 comments 160 Recs
- I've said it before: if Republicans went flat-earther, Wolf Blitzer, David Broder and their ilk dutifully would report that a controversy had arisen over the shape of the Earth. To the corporatist ...326 comments 599 Recs
- The Senate Parliamentarian recently ruled that the House must vote on and pass the health care bill that already received 60 votes in the Senate, and then the bill must be signed into law by the ...31 comments 43 Recs
- Health care reform – here's where we are. The House of Representatives is about to vote on a Senate bill without a public option. It looks like the reconciliation amendment will not have a ...452 comments 894 Recs
- I'm going to fight for a public option until we get one. It really is that simple. The American people want the choice of a public option. I'm going to stand up for what the majority of the ...499 comments 886 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.