Posting History for FrugalGranny
|GUS: Open diary with some old favorite pics
GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive comments, suggestions or positive distractions are appreciated. If you are ...
|GUS: Open diary with some old night pics
GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive comments, suggestions or positive distractions are appreciated. If you are quitting ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by FrugalGranny
- Good evening, Kossacks, and welcome to WYFP. First, here is a word from our sponsors: WYFP is our community's Saturday evening gathering to talk about our problems, empathize with one another, and ...148 comments 83 Recs
- Thoughts are swirling like Fall leaves on a windy day. But it's Spring in America. A time of rebirth, renewal, of May's green rush after a long winter. Even so, too much of our country remains ...43 comments 36 Recs
- She truly would. And I think you would enjoy meeting her. She's great, but then she is Cedwyn's Mom. Of course she is! I don't think most of us understand how much all of your loving support meant ...19 comments 63 Recs
- [image by TheMarti] A close ...134 comments 340 Recs
- 48 comments 61 Recs
- Our beloved Swampyankee is $1500 behind on her bills for heat and electric and is almost out of food. She is in CT, just got home a little bit ago(about two weeks) from her third angioplasty, and ...225 comments 172 Recs
- Jotter shared the sad news on Saturday night that we lost our beloved Cedwyn to disseminated cancer. I just got this note from Jack Thompson, Cedwyn's father: "Cedwyn passed away tonight, ...78 comments 174 Recs
- I just got this note from Jack Thompson, Cedwyn's father. "Cedwyn passed away tonight, quietly, gracefully and at peace." He continued "Please pass our appreciation and gratitude to all of the ...267 comments 718 Recs
- All he was doing was going out to get pizza.136 comments 127 Recs