Below you'll find recent contributions related to GARoach's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Sunday Train: Benefits of the Maryland Red and Purple Lines
Just as national attention has been focused on the sections of Baltimore that have been largely locked out of the revival of economic activity in downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor, the new ...
Recommended by GARoach
- 14 comments 19 Recs
- John McCain lied again last night when he said his "BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN" moment was a "joke" with a Veteran friend of his...30 comments 27 Recs
- Just past the one hour mark of Tuesday night's debate, Senator McCain made the following statement: "If we had done what Senator Obama had wanted to do in Iraq, which is set a date for withdrawal - ...45 comments 40 Recs
- as well as your Congressional rep. I know I'm not alone in being utterly disgusted at the ongoing bailouts on Wall Street, at the prospect of being required to take the responsibility for debt that ...14 comments 11 Recs
- Many of us have watched in dismay how the wealthy Republican Party faithful who have been influencing the happenings in Washington have blatantly refused to share in carrying the burden of their ...5 comments 1 Recs
- This is going to be a short diary but I would like to make sure people see what Obama is saying about the current Wall Street crisis. I found the statement ...18 comments 24 Recs
- Mike Lumpkin for congress!!! California 52nd District. (East San Diego). Help Take down a NEO-Con!!!I know the vast majority of you probably know nothing about east county in San Diego, but my home district is a brutally Republican Area. Our Representative, Duncan Hunter (Far-Right Wing ...13 comments 5 Recs
- Worked a table briefly today for the Worthington Area Democratic Club, which set up a voter registration/information table at the Old Worthington Market Day Festival, a street art & crafts fair. ...18 comments 28 Recs
- How cynical and corrupt is the Ohio GOP anyway? It sometimes seems like its well of hypocrisy,. duplicity, phony indignation and sheer loathing of open government and fair elections is bottomless.10 comments 8 Recs
- I was on a bus heading to work at a now defunct bookstore in Dayton, Ohio downtown. I had on my headphones of my CD player a song from the 2nd Chapter of Acts (Christian group). The words still ...2 comments 2 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.