|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by GP
- So I tuned into Morning Joe this morning (why, I still don't know) and Joe was on there ranting and raving and slamming the WH and the Dept. of Agriculture for firing Mrs. Sherrod based on Breibart'...559 comments 258 Recs
- I like this woman. She's telling more truth. "They intended exactly what they did. They were looking for the result they got yesterday," she said of Fox. " I am just a pawn. ...727 comments 793 Recs
- McClatchey is reporting the arrest at Baghdad International Airport of Ali Faisal al Lami, a top aide to Ahmed Chalabi. The arrest is ...7 comments 14 Recs
- Oil shale has a lot of potential--and it always will. This old saw out here in oil shale country sums up the years of failed effort to develop this immature fossil fuel ...60 comments 44 Recs
- It seems such a short time ago, the Colorado Democratic Convention. I'll never forget Mark Udall's excessive entrance. All the lights went out, the music started, Mark entered through the back, ...40 comments 11 Recs
- Imagine if 435 member of Congress had to try to purchase for-profit, individual health insurance just like you and I? Pre-existing conditions, exclusions, huge deductibles, skyrocketing ...293 comments 373 Recs
- Since diving into the deep end when it comes to energy issues, almost every day sees new fascinating concepts, approaches, and technologies. Fascinating ... exciting ... even hope inspiring at times.12 comments 54 Recs
- *There is no shortage of oil and gas in the ground*, but quenching the world's thirst for them will call for major investment in modern technologies,'' IEA Executive Director Claude ...26 comments 46 Recs
- As much fun as it is to attack Democrats, it's even more fun (and far more important) to attack Republicans. Now that McCain has won the Republican nomination, it's time we start looking through ...17 comments 31 Recs
- To kill one man is to be guilty of a capital crime, to kill ten men is to increase the guilt ten-fold, to kill a hundred men is to increase it a hundred-fold. This the rulers of the ...181 comments 358 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.