Posting History for Gamblndan
|Vermont Gov cancels Single Payer plan for state over high costs.
Looks like the Vermont Govenour is giving up on creating the countries first single payer healthcare model because he says it would cost too much money and raise taxes too high. Huge disappointment ...
|Democrats = Spineless Jellyfish on the ACA!
I know this isnt a diary as much as it is a rant, but I have to say it.... Ive never seen a dumber party of spineless scared jellyfish then these so called Democrats who want to try to change the ...
|LONG LONG LINES in Cuyahoga County OHIO TODAY!!
Early Voting in Cuyahoga County Ohio Today! Souls to the polls looks to be turning out the vote big today in OHIO! Long Long lines reported and pictured here in Ohio. With the Ohio Sec of ...
|ATENTION!! Obama needs his 2008 Volunteer Army to step up and activate NOW!!
Attention to all of the Obama army of vollunteers that helped us make History in 2008. Its time to wake up from our 4 year sleep and get back to work. We have an angry, Nutbag Republican party ...
|Wisconsin? Wisconsin? Wisconsin?
I know this isnt a real diary but i want to get people's attention to a developing situation that could mess the entire election up for Obama even if he wins Ohio like we think is likely. Today he ...
|5 things Obama has to make perfectly clear tonight!!
5 things Obama has to make perfectly clear tonight!! Barack Obama will have probably a bigger audience then the last debate and he most likely has just 90 minutes to save his political life. ...
|A speech Obama needs to hear!!!
WHERE IS MICKEY WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!!! I'm hoping that there is someone who has enough sense to tell Obama that he has to wake up and get in the game. Go Prep for this debate and come out fighting...
|Devastating Cross Tabs Destroy the Pew Poll
Courtesy of @Jeffersonobama on Twitter who you should all follow, here are some interesting cross tabs of the new Pew poll. Just for reference first, In the 2010 election, there wasn't any ...
|7 ways to fix this PR disaster as well as the spill!!
A note to David Axelrod, David Plouffe, Bill Burton, and Jon Favreau! With all due respect, what the fuck are you guys doing? You guys are the dumbest smart people I have ever seen!! You are ...
|Rahm Emanuel really sucks!
Accoring to Jonathan Alters new book, "The Promise" Rahm Emanuel desperatly tried to get Obama to dump any serious reform to health care last summer! I'd be willing to be that the little weisel ...
|Derivative Part of the Bill delayed until after AK Primary!!!
Could be Typical crappy news ahead.... It looks like the weak ass Democratic party that I belong to, along with our bought off Corporate Blue Dog Dems are going to sell the American public out ...
|Mexican Tea Party Revolt in the U.S.- I Love it!!!
This Video has the Tea party people Scared to death! This Video of a protest of as Mexican American Professor at UCLA has people on the ...
|Meet the Sellouts!!
You always wanted to know why we didnt get the public option and why it never was going to pass. Meet the sellouts! Take note! These are the people who are bought off by big business and only ...
|Perhaps an easier clean up in the gulf?
I know this isnt a real diary but after watching the ridiculas clean up in the gulf, and how we have these litle boats and skimmers trying to coral all of that oil, I was judt thinking about why ...
|Why Cant local communites just start thier own smaller single payer?
Question for anyone on here who could answer. I've been going over something for a long time in my head and I have some questions for the people on here who might know better then me. I know ...
|Now Obama's Just being ridiculous !!
Obama has really become an ass for trying to sell this bullshit as reform. It is expansion, but in no way is this plan reform. I mean, at least he could say well, we didnt get everything we ...
|White house finally shows some fight...but AGAINST US!!!
I decided that at this point in history, I had to get involved and stand for something. I took a few weeks off from my job in Dec 2007-Jan 2008 and traveled to Iowa to go try to help Obama ...
|Excuse me, Why not have two bills?
I know this is super short and not really a diary, but it is short and to the point on a very simple question I have about healthcare. If the Medicare buy-in and public option trigger could both ...
|This white house lying? Nahhh ....But just remember the deal with Pharma!
For all of you who say, well the white house is saying that these reports arent true...it cant be true that Obama is cool to the public option Just remember that they said the same exact thing ...
|Progressive Group Ad Targets Obama overPublic Option
Responding to news first reported by TPMDC, that the White House is pushing back on Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's inclination to include an optional government insurance program in the Senate'...
|Anthony Weiner kills on Morning Joe!!!! Medicare for all!!!
I dont know how many people saw this, but Anthony weiner just made the best, most intelligent case for healthcare reform I have heard in years. He went on Morning Joe, and in a very clear, calm ...
|Just make the message less confusing!! Public Option = Buying into medicare!
I have to say that it is really embarasing to be a fucking Democrat! How can we take something that is so fucking simple, and make it all so complicated where people cant understand such a simple ...
|Why dont we ask CBO what will reduce costs before proposing Ideas?
CBO Deflates Medicare Council Proposal Congressional Budget Office reports Saturday that highly touted White House plan for an advisory panel would not drastically cut health care costs in the ...
|New POLL! 72% of Americans favor of a government-run health insurance plan.
http://thepage.time.com/ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/21/health/policy/21poll.html?_r=1&hp More From the NYT/CBS News Poll on Health CareSupport for public health insurance: 72% in favor, 20%
|Daschle comes out publicly against public Option!! Why I hate being a democrat!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/18/daschle-urges-obama-to-dr_n_217329.html Today Tom Daschle prooves once again why the Democratic party is the weakest party!! According to Huff Post's ...
|Breaking:Senate near bipartisan consensus on health reform: Baucus
Reuters says... Senate near bipartisan consensus on health reform: Baucus Featured Broker sponsored link WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate is near agreement on a broad bipartisan plan ...
|Manufacturing, Electric Cars and Project Better Place.
There is something that I just dont understand about our country. In our country, we are experienceing a loss of manufacturing jobs, the demise of the American car to foriegn imports, and the grip ...
|Obama has changed his tune on Health Care Public Option!
I was just watching President Obama interviewed on C-Span. The one thing I was waiting to hear him say was that he was going to include the public option in any future healthcare plan debate. ...
|Obama silent as Moderate Dems Caving on Public plan!!!!!
Dems: Don't push health care too far left Read more: "Dems: Don't push health care too far left - Chris Frates - POLITICO.com" - http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22581.html#ixzz0FcSLuxxS&...
|A Letter to Senator Schumer about a Health Care compromise!
I am distressed by the way it seems that certain Democrats are caving on a public healthcare option. We are at a crucial moment in time on this issue, and have a real chance to mark a turning ...
|Obama already making a difference to Muslim world!
Obama is like that movie "The Power of one!" Obama is the Rainmaker. he comes when things get too hot and cools things down. Obama has come at just the right time in history to help bring us ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Gamblndan
- This man has read the TPP, can't legally tell us the details, but says Warren's criticisms are rightLabor organizations oppose the Trans Pacific Partnership Trade deal in a rally outside of the Capitol in May 2014. His name is Michael Wessel. He has served on the U.S. ...249 comments 370 Recs
- Let's be clear: The Senate is not where the action ultimately is going to be when it comes to defeating "Fast Track" and the TPP. It will be in the House. Eventually, in my estimation, "fast track" ...366 comments 259 Recs
- With a heavy dose of condescension, President Obama went after Senator Warren today, attacking both her critical thinking skills and her integrity in one fell swoop. From an interview with Yahoo ...761 comments 143 Recs
- On Friday, in a conference call with reporters, President Obama accused Democratic critics of fast tracking the TPP of being "dishonest," particularly with regard to their claims that the deal is "...740 comments 366 Recs
- National Public Radio (NPR) played its interview with Martin O'Malley this morning. Interviewing him was Steve Inskeep. Inskeep asked O'Malley several questions over a broad range of topics. Below ...335 comments 318 Recs
- "It's time to talk about what's next." Those are the words of academic and author Gar Alperovitz, founder of the Democracy Collaborative , who—alongside veteran environmentalist Gus Speth—this ...45 comments 45 Recs
- Uncertainty over the fate of the so-call cromnibus grew Thursday afternoon, when the House concluded debate on the bill and then, rather than voting, Speaker John Boehner called a recess. That ...104 comments 37 Recs
- President Barack Obama has officially announced that he would sign the CRomnibus bill , which contains a ton of Republican-backed special interest riders that, among other things, makes it easier ...740 comments 256 Recs
- They really have no shame. In case anyone out there didn't already know it, Thursday's comments by incoming Senate ...295 comments 343 Recs
- Questioning the Confederate flag at a Baton Rouge tea party gathering I learned about the Civil War in school, and at home. I knew I was ...812 comments 388 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.