Posting History for Game Theory
|October 2, 2013
We did it! Thanks to the hard work and dedication of Patriots like yourself, the threat of Obamacare has been turned back. They wanted to take your health care and turn it over to a bunch of ...
|War & Hillary
Those who remember the issues that allowed a young upstart from Illinois to outpace the Clinton machine way, way back in 2007 might recall that war was a chief concern . Specifically, Hillary’s ...
|Anthony Weiner and the NSA
The media’s having a grand ol’ time with the current sex scandal du jour. Of course they are, sex sells. Yet, the debate always seems to come down to character. Whether or not you, me and/or ...
|What Senator Franken Means To Me
He’s been derided as just another celebrity politician and even called a clown by a fellow Senator – which was meant as an insult. However, despite his recent denials on the Today Show, ...
|I Don't Post Much, Is That Allowed? I'm also a [descriptive adjective].
I came to daily kos because of [reason]. I found this community to be [polite compliment]. For [time period] I even [activity]. To this day I [something specific] and I will always silently thank [
|I Want To Talk About Music
I don't mean listening to music. I mean buying it. Which I currently do on iTunes. So kinda sorry, this diary is not about music's many pleasures. This diary is also not about apple. I want ...
|Why We Have To Win Hillary
People are not good or bad. They're complicated. Obama's not sitting on one side of the teeter-totter with Ghandi, Sun Flowers, Happiness, That One Plan That Saves The Everything, and Al Gore on ...
|Grabbing A Third Rail
It starts with the first two letters of the alphabet and rhymes with 'ortion.' Abortion. I'm really sick and tired of feeling like I'm always playing defense when discussions turn to one of ...
I read somewhere, sometime, this brief story on Michael Jordon, it should be noted that this story occured after the Bulls had won a few championships: Jordon was exiting the court after a ...
|Note From A Lurker
I think that's what you call me at least. I've had a couple of diaries in drafts that I've never bothered to pull the trigger on, and a few comments here and there. I really just enjoy reading. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Game Theory
- Greenland's summer ice sheet 2014. Isn't ice supposed to be white? photo credit: Jason Box We're living in a time of extreme weather and crisis. And now, it seems that the dominos are falling ...17 comments 33 Recs
- The Wall Street Journal has an opinion piece, " Calling Obama's Bluff on Climate Change ," by Steven Hayward, who is identified as a visiting professor at Pepperdine. What the WSJ fails to mention, ...8 comments 8 Recs
- I know I am. I think there's enough proof already. They are crazy liars without a heart who cater to the rich and conservatives and play upon people's intolerance, fear of the new, and ignorance ...608 comments 270 Recs
- March 17, 2015 Stephen “Lying Liar” Colbert 666 White Hope Lane Notso Pleasantville Anymore-isit, New York, U. S. of A-Hole Dear Mr. Liar ColdBeer Every day for nine years you made H.L. ...43 comments 178 Recs
- It has reached the point where some people can no longer sit still. The editor of the Guardian is one. Climate change: why the Guardian is putting threat to Earth front and centre The climate ...43 comments 137 Recs
- At a gathering Sunday of influential Wisconsin workers and political activists, a unanimous decision was made regarding how to respond to news that the Republican majority in the state legislature ...233 comments 363 Recs
- The first time our son went into residential care was more than seven years ago. He was young and he struggled with issues that impact too many who struggle with autism. Rage, anger, self ...68 comments 180 Recs
- The worst-ever run of steelhead continues to trickle into the American River, Sacramento's imperiled urban jewel. The Nimbus Fish Hatchery in Rancho Cordova has trapped a total of only 111 fish to ...24 comments 65 Recs
- Hobbled coming out of a leadership challenge, Boehner is knuckling under to his crazy base in shutting down the Homeland Security Department. Simultaneously, he admits to conducting negotiations ...150 comments 417 Recs
- Coming to you straight from the glaciers KTLA has brought some disturbing fresh water news from down in Gardena, CA: Diane ...87 comments 98 Recs
Game Theory's Tags
- No current results.
Game Theory's Blogroll
- No current results.