|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Gator
- Every day of my life, I think about my fallen buddies in North Korea. My body and mind have never fully recovered from my time in war, 63 years ago. I have participated in, and studied wars. I have ...226 comments 342 Recs
- This is worth watching. In case you missed it, today is the famous Fancy Farm Picnic in western Kentucky. It's a mandatory appearance for any statewide politician in Kentucky from either party. ...305 comments 557 Recs
- According to BBC News, the United Nations has announced that the fanatical Islamist group ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) has ordered female genital mutllation of thousands of girls and women ...531 comments 220 Recs
- Um....wow. Mass. Governor compares immigrant kids to Jews turned away in 1939, offers to shelter them Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) announced a proposal on Friday for two military facilities ...194 comments 467 Recs
- As Detroit struggles with bankruptcy, its public schools are struggling, too. They even have their very own emergency manager, and he has a new plan. Instead of a mere 38 students per class in ...81 comments 124 Recs
- This morning as I was thinking about the current humanitarian crisis at our own borders I reviewed what I consider to be the salient points. 1. Children fleeing hunger, poverty, violence, ...26 comments 70 Recs
- After oral arguments in the Hobby Lobby case, I wrote a very misnamed but widely read diary in which I echoed Attorney and Ring of Fire radio host Mike Papantonio's argument that the SCOTUS would ...376 comments 743 Recs
- reposting another older piece I believe is very relevant, especially in light of the Hobby Lobby decision. This is from February 2012 can be seen clearly in a piece at Alternet by trained futurist ...259 comments 485 Recs
- Short diary - but I had this idea that I wanted to share. There's been calls for boycotting Hobby Lobby, I certainly haven't shopped there since this all began, discussions here about where else to ...206 comments 481 Recs
- Researchers at Liverpool University have found a way to greatly reduce the cost and toxicity of manufacturing the next generation of solar panels. The key is substituting one chemical for ...162 comments 284 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.