|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Geriw
- Michael Price, counsel in the Liberty and National Security Program at the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, has a disturbing article up at Salon.com . Turns out, he bought a new "...455 comments 587 Recs
- He has contributed so much to this nation - producing decades of investigative PBS documentaries and demonstrating how Liberal journalism/commentary can be kind and respectful, as well as strong ...90 comments 463 Recs
- You know things have gotten bad when a self-proclaimed plutocrat sees the future and doesn't like what he sees.324 comments 401 Recs
- At least Huffington Post and Rachel Maddow say I am. Last week one of my band mates forwarded me an email from his daughter with a link to a Huff Post story: 10 Amazing Westboro Baptist Church ...139 comments 194 Recs
- I want to introduce myself to the Daily Kos community because I live in Texas (San Antonio, specifically) and am working very hard to turn this sucker blue. When I retired from the Army just before ...134 comments 625 Recs
- For progressives it is no new story that astonishingly malnourished messaging by the Obama administration compounded by egregiously misrepresentative coverage by the mainstream media has allowed an ...236 comments 544 Recs
- The word "byzantine" means, roughly, "surreptitiously convoluted and labyrinthine." It's derived from the ancient name of the city we now call Istanbul, a capital of both Greek and Roman Empires. ...141 comments 201 Recs
- Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey has been on the griddle after it became known a senior staff member directed the Port Authority to engineer a traffic jam in Fort Lee, seemingly as an act of ...30 comments 461 Recs
- Maybe Chris Christie's Bridge to Chaos is finally that metaphorical stone fence of right wing belligerence; the high tide of decades of Right Wing intimidation before it was routed by a stalwart, ...186 comments 610 Recs
- My home state of Colorado is on track to gain 1 congressional district (at least) as a result of the next census to be taken in 2020. As such, we will most likely see a radical shifting of ...24 comments 9 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.