Below you'll find recent contributions related to GernBlanzten's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by GernBlanzten
- About time Al Gore has been everywhere ...229 comments 206 Recs
- So now that the corporate media is rushing to explain to us all how their loss is really a win, I just want to state publicly and for the record: THEY TRIED TO BUY THIS ELECTION AND THEY FAILED!8 comments 27 Recs
- It isn't asking a whole lot to not be dismissive of an intelligent person who is giving a healthy dose of reality to the world at large on a regular basis, and who recently came under active attack ...268 comments 881 Recs
- Yeeha! This race did not look good early on. Professor Elizabeth Warren was such a 'weak' candidate - right? She really pulled it together in the last weeks of the campaign, beating Brown ...171 comments 272 Recs
- Here is the current overview of the consensus EV and BATTLEGROOUNDS data: . . . ELECTORAL VOTE DISTRIBUTION: TPM moves OBAMA from 274 to 290; ROMNEY from 239 to 191 . BATTLEGROUND STATE ...30 comments 24 Recs
- Individual polls are meaningless. Now repeat it again with me class: "Individual polls are meaningless." Why? Because they are single data points thru which a line can be drawn with an infinite ...170 comments 141 Recs
- George Carlin once said , "the planet is fine, the people are f***ed." Well, it's the people I'm worried about. Long after people are gone, the planet will find its equilibrium once again, and all ...48 comments 94 Recs
- A huge, long-lived Arctic ocean storm has decimated the sea ice area which was melting out at a record rate before the high waves and winds shattered the Siberian side of the ice cap. NOAA ...186 comments 338 Recs
- 253 comments 118 Recs
- Now he's in trouble. Jeb Bush made some comments today that neither Reagan nor his father (former President George Bush I) might fit in in today's Republican Party. They were mildly critical of ...352 comments 341 Recs
- No current results.