Below you'll find recent contributions related to Gil Bagnell's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Gil Bagnell
- By Wenonah Hauter (Crossposted from Food & Water Watch's blog ) It seems that the fracking industry’s biggest concern is keeping their operations secret. ...5 comments 34 Recs
- in his column for Monday's New York Times , titled Bigger than Immigration . After beginning by telling us this is not just about immigration, or tactics, or the President's "lack of obsequiousness ...150 comments 515 Recs
- New Yorkers lining up for ... cake? ... during the Great Depression. While it is ...169 comments 102 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… One Last Plea This is the final pitch for C&J's annual fund drive, and I really, really need to make this powerful, persuasive and, above all, motivational to ...102 comments 70 Recs
- In order to fully appreciate this story, you need to know that Cliff Kincaid is editor of the conservative outfit "Accuracy in Media," which bills itself as a respectable "watchdog" against the ...186 comments 148 Recs
- A GOP strategist, columnist at the Houston Chronicle who goes by the handle GOPLifer, Chris Ladd, has declared that the week of the Midterm Elections “was a dark week for Republicans, and for ...491 comments 561 Recs
- Over the weekend I stumbled across this [http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/11/16/us-scientists-may-have-resolved-darwin-dilemma/ link] to a story about evolution on the FOX news web site. ...62 comments 76 Recs
- I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere yet so I thought I would share it here. It really just confirms what we already know- We really need to get money out of politics or at least minimize the ...32 comments 56 Recs
- Megan Silberberger rushed the student in today's shooting in Marysville, Washington. Student: Female teacher heroically stopped the shooter Erick Cervantes is a student at the school who ...179 comments 373 Recs
- This will be a brief teaser for labor day... Why, is the middle class (labor) suffering so much today..... US Corporations get around the US's high tax rate of 35% by stashing money offshore. The ...36 comments 30 Recs
Gil Bagnell's Tags
- No current results.
Gil Bagnell's Blogroll
- No current results.