Posting History for Gilmore
|More AZ H8
Just as AZ begins to dust the shame off of itself after the anti LGBT bill SB1062 (thankfully vetoed) I discovered that the desire to discriminate is alive and well in the retirement community of ...
|Next Walmart Walkout - Noon: Christmas Eve
The Black Friday job actions were successful in that they drew attention to the plight of Walmart workers. The sad new is Walmart booked record sales with the expanded hours on Thursday night. ...
|Mother Jones: Twinkies on Her Grave
Mother Jones, known to many as the name of a magazine. Her real name was Mary Harris Jones and she was an Irish American labor activist. I leave her life for you to investigate dear reader. I could ...
|Sheriff Crazy in AZ - Round 2
Arizona: Great weather Spring Training Baseball Crazy But not necessarily in that order. . .
|Dkos for the Cure ?
Dkos for the Cure ? My first inclination was this was bad. Very bad. Sticking our nose into Republicans business. Bad in a way that would ruin Dkos, like Komen for the Cure will fail to weather ...
|Cain: Unfit for Duty or Presidency
I work in the nuclear power field. Cornerstones of both worker and public safety are that a utility requires that all workers be fit for duty. Many diverse regulations, all of which have a singular ...
|It's a Black Thang.
It's a Black Thang. You wouldn't understand. That's from a diary by Robinswing http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/11/1015546/-SistahSpeak?via=siderec#c593 and I don't understand. And I don't ...
Below is an update on whats going on in the nuclear world. It is provided to give you information about the problems we are having nuclear “stuff”. Included is a correction of a misstatement of ...
|Put back your hide rating
I've never been one for "opposing diaries" but now I see the point in them. . . It's been a DK tradition that Front Pager's don't edit out their mistakes, the insert the correct ...
|Fukushima ROV #56 Meltdown Doubt Dispelled
Updated: 5/18 This is another clearinghouse diary for the posting of additional news (with links to their source) and intelligent commentary about the ...
|(Hopefully) Alan Grayson's Next Speech
This is the text of I speech I would love Alan Grayson to give. What do you think?
|Prop 8.1, The Sanctity of Marriage
Those who claim their religious beliefs can trump the individual rights of American citizens should at least have the intestinal fortitude to stand behind their words and their vote. I cannot so ...
|I Almost Helped to Install a McCain Sign
Although I am a firm believer in Kos's sentiment of "crush their spirit and toss them an anvil", afterward we must take time to try and heal our country. Today I started the healing process.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Gilmore
- Last weekend, Magorn posted a diary about Scott Walker's new deer czar, brought in to make sure that Wisconsin's public lands and deer herds are managed for private profit. On Tuesday, I decided to ...75 comments 209 Recs
- Before this horrible nightmare named Governor Walker, how would I have met such great people? How would I have met Giles Goat Boy and Puddytat and ...83 comments 242 Recs
- This is another clearinghouse diary for discussion and commentary about the ongoing nuclear disaster(s) in Japan. For updated information on news and a timeline of the events following the ...305 comments 63 Recs
- This is another clearinghouse diary for discussion and commentary about the ongoing nuclear disaster(s) in Japan. For updated information on news and a timeline of the events following the March ...234 comments 89 Recs
- 26 comments 49 Recs
- This is another clearinghouse diary for discussion and commentary about the ongoing nuclear disaster(s) in Japan. For updated information on news and a timeline of the events following the March ...187 comments 77 Recs
- Well, it's the Kick in the Teeth du jour for our country's neediest people. This time it'...162 comments 287 Recs
- This is another clearinghouse diary for discussion and commentary about the ongoing nuclear disaster(s) in Japan. For updated information on news and a timeline of the events following the March ...299 comments 96 Recs
- The Fukushima Event is going to have to be declared a Level 8 or Level 9 incident soon enough.[Edit:INES wil have to rewrite the standards because this is off their scale] H/T to Zero Hedge for ...148 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.