Below you'll find recent contributions related to GrafZeppelin127's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by GrafZeppelin127
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...428 comments 603 Recs
- Today’s modern conservatives are emphatic they are right in all things. Their ideology, theology, philosophy, morality, and all other activity is at the highest end of the spectrum of human ...67 comments 76 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- The fact that politicians on the right are espousing a heartfelt belief in American exceptionalism and are bullying those on the left to prove they believe the same is, frankly, disturbing. Although ...62 comments 54 Recs
- This will be quick - I don't think it requires much elaboration. There seems to be some general confusion among certain Americans regarding religious liberties; more specifically, when their ...265 comments 408 Recs
- This is not an easy diary to write. I've considered myself liberal since I was young. My views on the world aligned (and still do) with thoughts we consider classically liberal. I believe in free ...1081 comments 241 Recs
- Rush Transcript: Thank you! Thank you all very much. Obama's teleprompter, am I right? Thanks again. Wow it is cold outside. So much for that global warming, huh? Guess Obama can't play golf! It'...26 comments 37 Recs
- So Rudy Giuliani doesn’t think Obama loves America. The media seems shocked, but conservatives have long claimed that liberals don’t love America. This always surprises me because I occasionally ...151 comments 314 Recs
- Since William Rehnquist joined the Supreme Court, it has made several rulings that have knocked the U.S. Constitution out of whack. Retired ...445 comments 527 Recs
- Fox News has been proven repeatedly to be a purveyor of disinformation and outright lies presented as facts. Knowledgeable observers long ago ceased to take their reporting seriously. However, it's ...202 comments 563 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.