Posting History for Harkov311
|BREAKING: Arrest made in VA trashed registrations case
Not sure if it's been diaried here yet or not, but in case it hasn't: the man seen apparently throwing away voter registration forms in Harrisonburg, VA has been arrested by Sheriff's deputies. ...
|A Defense of Obama's Defense Department, by...George Will?
My apologies if this was already diaried, I couldn't find one in a search. Believe me, I am utterly flabbergasted that I am even writing these words, but George Will, of all people, has actually ...
|2008: 1980 in Reverse?
I'm well aware that I'm not the first to make the comparison, but the closer we get to election day, the more I'm convinced that this election's closest recent parallel is the 1980 Carter-Reagan ...
|Harkov's History: The 11 Worst Running Mates
The universal consensus seems to be that Palin is a bad running mate. But it's hardly the first time that's happened. There have been a whole host of times that running mates have backfired, gone ...
|Hillary & The Habsburgs: Solution by Self-Destruction
Being a European History nerd (I'm very slowly getting my doctorate with night classes) I have an almost irrepressable urge to compare events and places in history. I've lately been reading up on ...
|2004 Doomed us to This
As usual, everyone's going nuclear over a Democratic defeat on the war. But before we go off half-cocked like so many 3rd world SS-1 Scud knockoffs, I should maybe share something I first rememebr ...
|VA-Sen: How Webb did it||Harkov311||11/08/2006||30||9||-||9|
|VA-11: Roadside Blogging in Fairfax County||Harkov311||10/24/2006||1||4||-||13|
|The Victorious Opposition: Why the Dems are doing better than you think||Harkov311||04/28/2006||30||27||8||182|
|Why I'm a Democrat - People like Brad Marrs||Harkov311||02/06/2006||3||1||-||10|
|VA GOP: They Still Don't Get It||Harkov311||12/17/2005||9||1||-||7|
|How'd you get into politics?||Harkov311||11/20/2005||32||5||-||4|
|Seats we can challenge in 2006||Harkov311||11/13/2005||29||20||1||4|
|Harkov's Instant VA Gov. Analysis||Harkov311||11/08/2005||5||1||-||9|
|George Will suddenly realizes his party is full of crooks||Harkov311||10/13/2005||15||10||1||3|
|Embarassed to admit I voted for...||Harkov311||06/26/2005||43||2||-||3|
|Jim Moran (D-VA) Sticks it to Bush||Harkov311||04/29/2005||16||13||-||4|
|Changing Your Mind is Forbidden||Harkov311||04/24/2005||4||-||-||4|
|Ideological Chicken Littles||Harkov311||04/01/2005||13||1||-||4|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Harkov311
- I've made no secret of my utter disdain for both Edward Snowden's lawbreaking and for his agent/advocate Glenn Greenwald, both in how they've spun the story, manipulated the press like masterful ...1392 comments 305 Recs
- I consider myself to be part of the "far left." I also have multiple scientific degrees and work in the health care field. I strongly believe that my science background has resulted in my ...574 comments 73 Recs
- Kudos to Media Matters for taking the time (and the brains cells) to watch that much Faux News. larger image SOOOO, That's ...69 comments 295 Recs
- One of the most destructive misunderstandings in economics is the idea that markets are inherently "consensual" - i.e., that everything people do in the absence of government-based coercion is a "...124 comments 117 Recs
- We've all seen the topline numbers; the President re-elected with almost 64 million votes, about 51% of the popular vote and a wipe-out in the Electoral College. The poor, sad GOP still doesn't ...42 comments 73 Recs
- Daily Kos is a reality based community. As such, I have a zero-tolerance policy for conspiracy theories. So, for example, if you believe that Karl Rove was set to use a GOTV app called Orca to ...457 comments 454 Recs
- Still basking in the glow of our Nov. 6 win, I've been super extra scrumpdeliciously enjoying the opinion pages of both The New York Times and The Washington Post . Waaaaay down the page in today's ...45 comments 89 Recs
- There have been the tens of thousands of people who have signed petitions expressing the desire for their states to secede from the union. Well, there is no state that is dumb enough to want to do ...185 comments 344 Recs
- I really like this! No pre-negotation concessions. Starting with his proposed budget. President Obama will begin talks with congressional leaders Friday with a plan to raise $1.6 trillion in new ...222 comments 434 Recs
- Rachel Maddow had a great segment on her show the night after the election. It concerned Sen. Patty Murray of Washington, who is currently being bashed in a diary on the rec list here at Daily Kos: ...293 comments 616 Recs
- No current results.