Posting History for HelpMeUnderstand
As of today (March 23rd), we stand at around 136 days and counting since President Obama nominated Loretta Lynch to be the Attorney General for the United States, to replace Eric Holder (this is the ...
|Romney Opens Mouth (again)
and confirms that he is in fact the enormous douche bag that we all assumed that he is... Romney says "minorities" want free ...
|The President's Vision
Jonathan Cohn at The New Republic had a great article in today's online edition of the magazine on the President's Governing Vision Cohn on the President . The article was aptly titled, "Stupid ...
|Robin Hood Tax Legislation
I just heard about this today (from a podcast that I was listening to). I signed the pre-formatted letter addressed to my representative and President Obama (not sure why senators weren't included...
|The First Presidential Debate
We made it through the first debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney ... Conventional wisdom is that Romney won the evening...He was assertive (I would say he was a offensive, but that's me.
The October 8th issue of The New Yorker has a great piece by JAMES SUROWIECKI on corporate welfare (link here New Yorker Welfare article ) wherein the author asks the question why Mitt Romney hasn'...
I just saw what has to be one of the most offensive political commercials in a long time (I live in NYC...we are not a swing state and there is no doubt that the state will go for the President)....
|We Deserve Better
This election is getting sillier by the minute...In response to the "big reveal" about Romney's views on 47% of the population (among other illuminating topics), his campaign responds with a 14 year ...
|Dems Don't Need the GOP for Validation
One of the things that I am finding very frustrating (and perhaps the significance is lost on me), but there seems to be a tendency by Democrats to take any statement made by Republicans that ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by HelpMeUnderstand
- What do I mean by "blacken" Colin Powell and Barack Obama? I'll explain below. First, a quick review: On Thursday, Colin Powell endorsed President Obama for a second term, declaring that he will ...219 comments 178 Recs
- I just got back from the Americans for Prosperity (aka Koch Brothers) bus tour stop in my hometown of Madison, IN.115 comments 524 Recs
- Yesterday Jeff Bryant , Aaron Krager and Ryan Grim (of HuffPo) broke a big story about a complete "rebranding" of Change.org complete with leaked internal ...89 comments 263 Recs
- by WALTER BRASCH On the Sunday before the final presidential debate, Mitt Romney and some of his senior staffers played a flag football game with members of the Press Corps on Delray Beach, Fla.4 comments 32 Recs
- Throughout this campaign, for years actually, Mitt Romney has been telling anyone who'll listen that President Obama began his time in office with an "Apology Tour." In fact conservatives have been ...81 comments 214 Recs
- You may remember *Mets102*'s diary last week about CNN anchor Carol Costello getting fed up with American Family Association spokesbigot Bryan Fischer and kicking him off the air. It happened during ...40 comments 83 Recs
- During my years in Congress and for the four decades since, I've been labeled a 'bleeding-heart liberal.' It was not meant as a compliment, but I gladly accept it. My heart does sometimes bleed for ...190 comments 234 Recs
- Romney touts analysis saying his approach to taxes would shift burden to poor and could hurt economy"I did it all for guys like you, Donald!" Uh, ...43 comments 60 Recs
- This is awesome—President Obama speaking at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, a short time ago, bringing the term Romnesia into the popular political lexicon: "We've got to name ...358 comments 271 Recs
- "No hard Feelings." Bill Moyer's classic take down of "Big Bill O’Reilly" comments during the Jon Stewart debate.13 comments 38 Recs
- No current results.