Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by HighSticking
- Last night I made brownies. I noticed while I was doing it, that the subatomic structure of the universe was weakened considerably. I could almost see through the veil that separates these threads, ...286 comments 248 Recs
- Given the conditons on the ground in the War on Women, I thought I would republish my little Manifesto. I beg the indulgence of those who have read it before. There is nothing to 'debate.' My ova, ...488 comments 228 Recs
- “The personal is political.” My mother would remind me of that, growing up in the 80’s and 90’s. She would remind me of what was fought for, and what was sacrificed, so that I could go into ...271 comments 477 Recs
- I hope you find this relevant considering the time and attention devoted to religion in our politics and public discourse. People claim to have revelations all the time about god and from god. ...405 comments 233 Recs
- Yes, you read that right- Fuck Joe Paterno. And you can HR me, unfollow me, curse me out or do whatever you want for saying that. Have at it. I don't care. I don't care that Joe Paterno is dead. I ...2389 comments 1106 Recs
- The cranky, liberal lady known as "Granny Doc" around these parts died peacefully at home about 5PM this afternoon EDT. She had been in a coma since Tuesday. She was generally reclusive, but ...684 comments 1873 Recs
- (Written by an American Expat living in the E.U.) That's when I knew the America I grew up in was gone for good. For me leaving home, family and friends was ...333 comments 459 Recs
- Another writer has compared Obama to Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush? Somehow the suggestion is that a favorable comparison to them is worth something? So the suggestion is that:879 comments 298 Recs
- I bristle every time my son mentions the Free-Speech Zone they have at his university. This whole country used to be a Free-Speech Zone and universities were its cathedrals, places where free speech ...319 comments 386 Recs
- As my book, TORNADO WARNING: FACE IT, YOU'RE FUCKED, wraps up its seven thousandth god-awfully awesome week on the I Saw Jesus In A Nutter Butter Gazette bestseller list, and tens of thousands of ...219 comments 163 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.