Left Handed, I can run faster than a 2 year old.
Comments posted: 122 (7 days since last comment on Tue May 19, 2015 at 02:41 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 2
Total Comment Ratings: 22
People Following Himself: 1
Himself's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Himself
- From Judith Miller, noted war-enabler: I sit down with James O'Keefe and talk about the state of journalism today. http://t.co/...173 comments 266 Recs
- On April 28, the Fairfax County, Virginia, medical examiner ruled that the in-custody death of Natasha McKenna was ...123 comments 262 Recs
- I just saw this tweet and received MinistryOfTruth's permission to post something: Been effectively homeless for over a month now. I have money to rent a room if only I could find a room I can ...99 comments 331 Recs
- It hardly requires any attention to notice the toxic relationship between Republicans and many African Americans. From the Senate Majority Leader to those tragic souls who regularly reward his ...12 comments 20 Recs
- Students gathered outside on the University of Virginia campus. On Wednesday night, less than 24 hours after University of Virginia student-leader Martese Johnson ...170 comments 129 Recs
- Or... How My Seven Year Old Son Got Into The New York Times I never got around to posting this, but I think I have to now. DailyKos is my roots and it just doesn't seem right that this video clip ...52 comments 163 Recs
- Hot damn, I am in A Mood and I have to rant, because Thursday. /pulls out soapbox, hops on. DUDE! You cannot tell me, or anyone else, that Republican actions in the past few weeks have not been ...368 comments 355 Recs
- A deeper examination of the sheer joy of Oklahoma students chanting about hanging n*gg*rs from treesMoney, during a bad economy, doesn't actually disappear, it just moves around into different hands and different accounts. If a whole segment of America all of a sudden doesn't have money because ...318 comments 423 Recs
- It's all happening because I am completely ignoring every urge towards common sense and good judgment I've ever had --George Costanza, "Seinfeld". President Dwight Eisenhower warned against the ...139 comments 223 Recs
- So me being the curious type I went to see how well Sheriff Mack's GoFundMe campaign was going. As I understand it Sheriff Mack was extremely anti the ACA, and those stinking libruls to boot. The ...325 comments 288 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.