Below you'll find recent contributions related to Hiranyagarbha's followed authors, tags, and groups.
Recommended by Hiranyagarbha
- More than 3,700 people squeezed into a Minneapolis gym to hear presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders lay out his campaign agenda. More people were left standing outside. Upon arrival, ...241 comments 321 Recs
- Update (2)- full transcript of the speech below the fold. Please listen to Sarah Haider on the timid response of liberals to the problems posed by Islam. My opinion is that absent a liberal ...47 comments 7 Recs
- It was a November day and I was one of a swarm of 62 second graders at St. Bede The Venerable Grammar School. I'd had a bumpy landing in grammar school and still spent most of my days in a state of ...54 comments 53 Recs
- The US government is scrambling around in an attempt to placate Angela Merkel and her government in the wake of the spying scandals. The Chancellor isn't buying it. She has too much political heat ...85 comments 53 Recs
- Today, a fellow Kossack dropped me a friend request on Facebook, and I got to thinking about how long it's been since I've written anything here. The GoS has been my home for nearly ten years, but ...205 comments 402 Recs
- What will Republicans do with this guy? We'll find out in November. I'm not here to talk about why Eric Cantor lost. ...111 comments 105 Recs
- Yesterday in Topeka, KS, First Lady Michelle Obama did not hold back or disappoint, and I tell you, heads must be blowing up in the RW world. Remember, giving the Speech yesterday was a compromise ...198 comments 757 Recs
- A Day in a Less Developed Life. Parque Biblioteca España, Medellín. The desire to create comfort and security for ourselves probably counts as one of the most rudimentary motivations in the ...48 comments 45 Recs
- Hello Republican National Committee: I’m Chris L. Robinson and this will be the final installment in my tips for how you can win over the black community. If you’ll recall, the first tip was ...212 comments 381 Recs
- A newly released ABC poll reaffirms what many Progressives have known for sometime -- the Democratic Party is in trouble. With two-and-one-half years left in Obama’s presidency, the American people,1909 comments 441 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.