Posting History for Hoosiercrat
|Media silent on expose of NPR hack
So I've been waiting for our nation's leading press critics at TPM, Mediaite, the Washington Post and other outlets to weigh in on Andrew Fishman and Glenn Greenwald's devastating expose this month ...
|Gosh, Greta, how is your yacht these days
Getting tired of Greta and her constant ...
|Dear Michelle Malkin
What's going on here?????? Clearly a fake!!!! Dear Michelle -- Have you seen the latest?? The picture of B.O. allegedly "shooting" a "shotgun" at "Camp David?" This is just Gabby Gifffords so ...
|Who Are These Guys?
Has anyone else noticed that the worst right wing white male blowhards aren't exactly stand up guys?
|Fordham College Republicans Dis-Invite Coulter
The times keep changing, for the better. A courageous group of College Republicans from Fordham University rescinded their invite to Ann Coulter after student protest and a blistering critique from ...
| The debate and the 47 percent
Despite a lackluster performance, Obama denied Romney inoculation on his 47 percent remarks.
|Thank you Sarah, Rush, Sean and Ann
They're doing more good than ...
|Can We Stop with Carter comparisons?
All we do is play into the Republican's most sacred ...
|"the association cannot be erased"??
In yesterday's Politico, the Islamic Cultural Center near Ground Zero exposes Keith Koffler's lack of faith in the American ...
|Corzine Talking Point: At least he didn't quit
Commentators on all sides will do their best to turn a loss by Gov. Jon Corzine into bad news for President Obama and good news for conservatives like Palin -- even if the results in New Jersey have ...
|Media Courage Award: Ron Reagan Jr.
Grayson's not the only one with ...
|What Oprah Should Ask Sarah
Now that we know Sarah Palin is going on Oprah, here are some proposed questions for her to ask the former governor of Alaska. Please feel free to add yours.
|We Can Do Better Than This
Yes, it was a brilliant tactical move by James, Paul, Rahm and others to position Rush Limbaugh as the voice and face of the Republican Party.
|Goodnight to All That
With apologies to the author of the children's classic, I couldn't resist. I think it's important to remember, in total, just what the people of the United States of America finally rejected after ...
|Palin: Talks about Hillary one way in LA, Another in Dayton
Lot's of chatter today about how Palin mocked those oh-so revelatory "bitter" comments by Obama last spring. Said the new tribune of Small Town America: "I might add that in small ...
|First really wrong note from the Obama Campaign
Instead of immediately criticizing Palin as inexperienced -- the former mayor of a town with less than 10,000 people -- the Obama campaign should have been graceful and withheld comment for a day ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Hoosiercrat
- "Why, oh why didn't people buy my lies?" Rove is confused . Tactically, Republicans must rigorously re-examine ...174 comments 260 Recs
- Obama will need every bit of support he can muster to pull this one off. Taking on the teachers' unions for a ...198 comments 9 Recs
- The American economy stands on a precipice the true nature of which is scarier than you are being told. You aren't hearing about it because it doesn't trigger the immediate emotional reaction ...670 comments 887 Recs
- Is this what we have descended to?147 comments 9 Recs
- He completely detroyed her. She refused to say that she voted Republican in previous elections. Great job Tweety!!204 comments 91 Recs
- In what looks to be a shakeup of the Virginia electorate, the recent Survey USA poll is all Obama.737 comments 1292 Recs
- Take charge of the message Mr. Obama. Speak to the American public with passion, in terms that will get regurgitated by the media and remembered in the voting booth. Middle class tax cuts are ...14 comments 6 Recs
- Any of you remember Nixon's sweaty pits in the first ever televised debate against JFK? Neither do I. But it's the reason Obama will be up 5 points and hanging around 270 electoral votes by Oct 2.32 comments 14 Recs
- I am so shocked and saddened by this, I can't believe it. I just read that a great writer, David Foster Wallace, was found dead in his home. He was only 46.100 comments 38 Recs
- An excellent article in today's New York Times IS HISTORY SIDING WITH OBAMA'S ECONOMIC PLAN? The ...8 comments 11 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.