Posting History for Hooverson
|Dad died, it was a blessing at this point
After 6 long years in a nursing home and a slow decline, my Father passed away quickly, quietly and painlessly. He was 91. He was loved and will be missed. I just thought some people should know ...
|I survived Feb 2 for the 22nd time
I survived today, again. It is that birthday that many of us have. The day that we should not have survived, but did somehow. Today was that day for me. In 1991 a crew of seven good men entered hell,
|From the New York Times on health records
I ran across this and knew many would find it interesting. I am sure others will run with finding out more information.
|Find yourself a Hero
Updated: A true hero has passed. Please say goodbye to Shawn Whaley. He was a US Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer. He passed away on July 31st at the age of 43. He was responsible for the saving of dozens ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Hooverson
- Marc Benioff, executive of Salesforce the international CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Giant took a stand today in the passage of Indiana's "religious freedom" legislation. Today we are ...192 comments 406 Recs
- Killing off their own supporters. This is the sort of story that sends ...156 comments 305 Recs
- I know other diaries are addressing the historic vote by Volkswagen auto plant workers in Tennessee to unionize and be represented by the UAW this week. But I wanted to highlight a humorous, and ...238 comments 442 Recs
- Um, never mind? Wisconsin state Rep. Joel Kleefisch (R, of course) got a lot of attention when it was revealed over the weekend that he had been working on a bill hand-...73 comments 170 Recs
- 65 comments 66 Recs
- Paying attention to Americans' real needs again. It is, as Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts says in an email, a small issue. But the [Equal Employment for All Acthttp://www.warren.senate.gov/...224 comments 264 Recs
- ......there was a little girl who got left behind by the person who was most important in her life.31 comments 47 Recs
- You have got to give it to Republicans, they are efficient. Why should they spend their time trying to adopt women centric and women friendly policies, when they can simply reduce their impact on ...220 comments 382 Recs
- Despite the efforts of House members like Rep Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) to kill the Monsanto Protection Rider, it passed in the House version of the short-term appropriations bill, the Continuing ...104 comments 305 Recs
- A sign of the times: Popular Science, the 141-year-old publication that's one of my favorites to pick up at airports for in-flight reading, shut off comments on its website today. An important part ...371 comments 689 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.