Posting History for HugoTilapia
|Whacko Electioneering in Montana
For the last few months, a nutcase Republican has driven all around town in a truck plastered with every bit of crazy-ass nutjob propaganda. On a few occasions he has driven past the local ...
|I Got Polled!
Whenever people discuss political polls, you're likely to hear the old lament, "Well, polls don't mean anything to me. No pollster ever called me ." Well. I can't say that anymore. Having lived in ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by HugoTilapia
- Not sure why this hasn't been reported ... it's not as if telegraph lines haven't reached Montana yet. Montana Initiative 166, which strikes down the wrongheaded notion of "corporate personhood" ...11 comments 21 Recs
- We know the story. "Obama hates small business owners because 'You didn't build that'." We all know it's quack, and that responding with " We Built That" actually supported the President's point. ...40 comments 86 Recs
- NBC Marist Obama +6 Ohio; Obama +2 Florida!! that should push TPM poll tracker to lean Obama Ohio and back to toss-sup Florida.16 comments 5 Recs
- Uploaded with ImageShack.us You know it's bad for Republicans when one of their own has to call in Presidential candidate, Mitt Romney (R), to do a campaign ad for you. And this ad should be a ...4 comments 6 Recs
- A very brief and, hopefully, steadying note about the impeding weather ka-blammo and its aftermath. No speculation on political implications. Plenty of that already. No preparedness tips, either. I'6 comments 37 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a diary that included a political cartoon by Clay Bennett of the Chattanooga Times Free Press. The diary immediately shot straight to the top of the Rec list. Unfortunately, at ...10 comments 31 Recs
- It's as if Mitt Romney simply can't help himself. Gripped by an irresistible obsession to become president of the United States, Romney will lie to voters on almost any issue, large or small. And ...8 comments 14 Recs
- "Obama took GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy, and sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job."90 comments 51 Recs
- ...well, I'm not since I'm a Lutheran, but that is what the Green Bay Diocese is strongly implying in a letter to their nearly 370,000 members in a letter that will be distributed in the churches ...31 comments 24 Recs
- Fascinating article from the New York Times today. The Obama administration will soon take on a new role as the sponsor of at least two nationwide health insurance plans to be operated under ...433 comments 791 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.