Posting History for IamtheReason
|Attn: Gwen Ifill: the Examination of Sarah Palin
One of the primary drivers moving McCain's numbers southward is the continuing implosion of Sarah Palin juxtaposed alongside the increasingly serious economic mess (and scandal). With early voting ...
|Gas Prices Surging Across the South
They're blaming it on Hurricanes Ike & Gustav. Gas prices are exploding across the South. Prices in Southeast Alabama are approaching SIX DOLLARS per gallon! Several states have just declared ...
|9.26.08 Whaddya do? Pick a Fight
The McCain strategy is now clear: use Palin as a distraction and stay on the offensive all the way to the election to avoid any meaningful debate on the issues. The Obama camp is responding very ...
|the Convention's the thing
With the GOP FINALLY getting the onslaught of ridicule they so rightly deserve, it's time to turn our attention toward the convention. Because in many ways, Obama is a transformative candidate, I ...
|BUSTED: McCain's AL Chair in Gay Sex Scandal
Apologies for the very short diary, but I have to run out and haven't seen this story anywhere: Troy King, University of Alabama graduate and McCain campaign chair for the state has been caught in ...
|Four Tactics for Obama
Despite the fact that Barack Obama represents a formidable challenge for John McCain, I believe there are four basic tactics that Obama can adopt, in addition to telling the truth and massive voter ...
|Live Vote on MSNBC
Freep Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24172845/ Drudge also holding his own poll. Now, Barack is winning both, 59%-26% on MSNBC and 62%-38% on sludge. Looks like most everyone is seeing ...
|Dean tactics for Obama victory in PA
I suspect that many Kossacks out there are also Deaniacs from way back in 2004 (sigh). One of the hallmarks of Howard Dean's revolutionary campaign was writing personal letters to voters in Iowa ...
|March on the DNC for Obama in Denver
Mark your calendars, everyone. This year, the Democratic National Convention is August 25-28, 2008 in the great City of Denver, CO. Link to official site: www.demconvention.com Though I'm not ...
|Wyoming: Obama up 59%-41% with 26% in
Sorry for the short diary, but I don't see this news on dailykos yet. Link: www.politico.com Woo hoo! And lo, the narrative changes back to sanity! Post today's win and Tuesday's...along with ...
|We are One Million strong & We can end this.
It's a snowy weekend here in Tennessee, so I'm thankfully afforded some time to reflect on the events of the week. Obama wins Vermont & Texas (delegate win). Clinton takes Ohio & Rhode Island. ...
|Dems win! Let the Demoralization Begin
The most glaring story coming out of Iowa tonight is that we've got mojo and the Republicans do not. With Democrats doubling Republican turnout, and with new candidates thumping old ones, the press ...
|How Edwards can close the deal.
Of all the highly qualified candidates in the Democratic Party, John Edwards has the strongest bona fides when it comes to economic populism. The fact that there are at least two economic Americas ...
|"We are the Kingmakers"
Forever our hero, Mr. Howard Dean: Mother Jones : If there's a revolution in politics online, what part of the political establishment will be toppled and what part will still be ...
|Bold Moves at Ford...NOT!
The American auto industry simply cannot let go of the past. See the latest example below-a mass e-mail to all Nashville area Ford Motor Credit employees asking them to call on their ...
|Action Call: Extend Tax Credits for Hybrid Cars
In 2005, Congress and the IRS enacted significant tax credits for the purchase of fuel-efficient hybrid vehicles. Due to the formulation put into place by the GOP Congress, these credits begin to ...
|TN-Sen Mehlman SMACKDOWN: Retort to RNC's "Call me"||IamtheReason||10/31/2006||14||6||-||8|
|TN-Sen: Clark to endorse Harold Ford, Jr. in Clarksville on 11-1||IamtheReason||10/30/2006||39||16||-||8|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by IamtheReason
- The first 500+ megawatt solar plant in the US, and the largest solar plant in the world came online recently . Called the Topaz Solar Farm, it was built on the Carrizo Plain, located between San ...392 comments 406 Recs
- When future history books are written, people like Edward Snowden, Chelsea Elizabeth Manning, Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, Jeremy Scahill, Julian Assange, Chris Hedges, Bill Moyers, and other ...163 comments 173 Recs
- That headliine is NOT in error. http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=40dc3a26-36e4-4819-9dd4-21417e3bf71d&c=12 This morning, Survey USA put out it's results for the State of Kansas.. ...103 comments 301 Recs
- After denying involvement for months, Arizona Public Service (APS) has recently admitted to funding non-profit organizations created to stop rooftop solar. As reported last Monday in The Arizona ...88 comments 179 Recs
- Oil and gas wells drilled in a flood plain are under water and leaking in Weld County Colorado. There is at least one pipeline that broke as the dirt supporting it was washed away. Hydrocarbons and ...251 comments 699 Recs
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville’s “frackademia” program proposal - set to transform UT’s Institute of Agriculture into a de facto fracking land leasing agency - has been put to rest for now,5 comments 11 Recs
- Just signed the paperwork yesterday. We're going to have solar panels put on the house and apparently even with shading from some trees, we will be able to have enough power provided over the ...53 comments 88 Recs
- From Talking Points Memo : In an announcement Tuesday, Maryland Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown said that the Baltimore Ravens will partner with the state to educate the public on open enrollment for the ...67 comments 147 Recs
- Katie Barnett shows her empty home after First National Bank mistakenly foreclosed on her stole all her stuff. An Ohio woman returned from ...518 comments 511 Recs
- Last month, Rick Perry launched a series of radio ads in states like California, Illinois and New York. Their purpose? To lure businesses out of their so-called overly regulated states and move to ...260 comments 389 Recs
- No current results.