Below you'll find recent contributions related to IdeaTipper's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by IdeaTipper
- San Diego police sergeant Arthur Scott has filed a lawsuit claiming he was retaliated against after complaining of a racist cartoon used during a training session: At ...44 comments 85 Recs
- Writer Ijeoma Oluo did something on Martin Luther King Jr. Day I personally avoid at all costs—she engaged a rancid troll on Twitter. The troll, calling himself ...178 comments 814 Recs
- In a typical water fountain discussion my conservative republican co worker raised the issue of his 2014 taxes and how unfair our tax system is when he has to pay 28% to the feds on his six figure ...86 comments 263 Recs
- Yesterday on my public Facebook page, I began following the story of Eden Foods (this is a good place to start ), an organic food company whose products are beloved by many friends, especially my ...319 comments 679 Recs
- Charleston, SC - Too much was put on the web, not enough on people when the time came to help people #getcovered under the Affordable Care Act. After almost nothing was accomplished in early October,33 comments 170 Recs
- A few weeks ago this article raised the ire of many. It explored whether Hillary Clinton was the president we needed at this time. It examined some of her major ...492 comments 75 Recs
- I am aware that the Republicans yearn to take control of the Senate. I also know that the prospects of Democrats taking back the House is not possible. But the prospect of what would happen if ...439 comments 544 Recs
- It's the only explanation left for what happened with the George Washington Bridge access lane closures if you take Chris Christie at his word. Sure Bridget had a secure six figure job with a ...139 comments 246 Recs
- The Department of Community Affairs would seem to be the weak link in Christie's Jam. The DCA is the entity responsible for actually disbursing federal dollars related to Hurricane Sandy, not the ...46 comments 144 Recs
- I've been an independent much of my life. When I registered with either party, it was generally to support an insurgent candidate (McGovern in 72, McCain in 2000--both quixotic campaigns in many ...54 comments 100 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.