Below you'll find recent contributions related to ImpeccableLiberalCredentials's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by ImpeccableLiberalCredentials
- Pipeline segments for the Keystone XL wait in a field. There were no real surprises in the Senate vote to force construction of the 1,179-mile northern leg of the Keystone XL pipeline Thursday. ...157 comments 97 Recs
- Tar sands bitumen would be moved through the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada to Texas. Just four Senate Democrats voted Monday with the Republicans for cloture on a bill that would have approved ...139 comments 176 Recs
- Laura Clawson wrote earlier about the farce that is new Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's "open amendment" process for the Keystone XL bill. She included a snippet of video from the floor "...21 comments 21 Recs
- Tonight I went to the market to buy food, only to find out my SNAP card had 0.00 dollars on it. I had to put almost everything back, which was so embarrassing. The glares of the woman behind me ...208 comments 222 Recs
- It's a quarter past one, 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the #BlackLivesMatter protest here at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. So far, a few badly disguised plainclothes ...122 comments 65 Recs
- Bill Maher in his rather harsh piece chastises Americans for their gullibility. He expresses the frustration of many who realize that Americans once again are being conned into war . One only hopes ...219 comments 256 Recs
- Eric Schmidt Google Chairman Eric ...66 comments 119 Recs
- Here is an opportunity to share some ideas with Senator Bernie Sanders. He is asking for ideas on how we make a political revolution and how to bring large numbers of people together. If you go to ...24 comments 18 Recs
- Heather Mizeur did not defeat the anointed O'Malley successor in Maryland, Anthony Brown. But in my opinion she defeated Doug Gansler, who has millions of dollars stashed away, by tying him for ...15 comments 7 Recs
- At this point, the onslaught is at least weekly. It has become predictable. It thrives on victimhood. It is patronizing. It is insistent. It is the now steady stream of diaries attempting to ...1056 comments 326 Recs
- No current results.