Posting History for Inameli
|Anyone know how is PA doing?
Honestly, I live in Pittsburgh and I seriously cant read this state. There was definite energy for Obama in '08, with signs, stickers everywhere. You felt this was going to be Obama country, no doubt.
|ZOMG, fell in love with Romney tonight
Settle down, I meant Miles Romney! My cynical heart sometimes forget there are things more important than politics. And one of the cutest thing was on display tonight on stage. Wonder what kind ...
|Letter from Iowa lady at Paul Ryan rally needs to go viral (updated)
Apologies for the short diary but I'm on my Ipad and couldn't contain myself when reading this article. I quicky searched if there was a diary about this but didn't find it ( if I missed it, I ll ...
|"The Democrats don’t appear to be afraid of the Republicans anymore"
I know there have been lots of diaries about the Repubs freakout over a rather modest "yay, us !" Obama ad but seriously, I can't get over the fact that our side, FOR ONCE, has them on the run, on ...
|The Road we've traveled - A case for Reelection
I didn't see another diary about this so thought to start one up. This is ground we know, we've lived through it and a 17 min video could not possibly do justice to the insanity of the past 4 years.
|Thank you Sign in Benghazi
Via ThinkProgress, a giant THANK YOU Sign to ...
|The Kenyan Socialist vs The Tea Partier
Sometimes, things are just so absurd , you can't help but laugh... Not much of a diary, but again, sometimes, there just aren't words... Apparently, a tea partier very "concerned" about "civility" ...
|Progressive intelligentsia vs Democratic Presidents
My title was going to be "Progressive Intelligentsia vs Obama" then I remembered that the last 3 Democratic Presidents had the same run ins with the progressive intellectuals to the point where one ...
|These people are just awful.
Alright. I know that we're supposed to give them the benefit of the doubt. Just because they criticize the President doesnt mean they are racists. Fair enough. Just because they believe he is a ...
|This is not a reality based community ( Part 2)
So I got flamed into oblivion for my last diary ( check if you like) that said that this community is really not reality based. Granted, it was more of a rant than a carefully constructed essay but ...
|This is not a reality based community.
I'm not going to make it very long. Just as some of you "omg painfully realized" that Obama was "weak" , " sellout" , "capitulator" , I also came to realize most of ppl here do not live in reality. ...
|Obama : I don't think about Sarah Palin. ( Happy Thanksgiving! )
This is really not a diary. I just read that somewhere and thought " Could finally the media realize that the emperor has no clothes?"
|CEOs slam Obama or when Obama is in bed with Corporations...
Sometimes, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone- I don't really want to start a pie fight. I mean, not really. Actually, I don't even think this constitutes a diary of some sort- Just ...
|David Plouffe: How Democrats can limit the damage in 2010
David Plouffe writes a few key points for Democrats to consider if they do not want a bloodbath in November. More after the jump...
|For those wishing Obama was LBJ
Guess what? He ALMOST IS! http://www.congress.org/news/2010/01/10/congress_backed_obama_in_09 Obama won 96.7% of Congress votes last year for positions he wanted. That's 4 ...
|Heartbreaking article on Native American reservation life
Sometimes, I like to read international websites and newspapers. They usually do a MUCH better job than our own media in detailing and covering U.S issues. Maybe it's because they rarely have an ...
|" A few years back, that man would have been getting us coffee"
Wow. Just wow. It's politico after all, I probably believe maybe 45% of what they write...Why would this one be true? But then again, they did report another statement from Reid who ...
|I'm just so tired of Obama bashing...
I really am. There was a FAILED terrorist attempt on U.S soil and everyone and their momma is acting like Obama himself had the stupid bomb strapped in his underpants. The man can't catch a ...
|Again, how is this bill good?
I know I know...It stops insurers from dropping you due to pre-existing conditions. Fantastic! What else? Both bills call for the creation of insurance exchanges that help people buy coverage. ...
|Senator Inhofe..Inhoffe? I'm with Stupid
LMAO !!! I cannot stop laughing at this little-covered news nugget about how climate change denier, Evolution basher and all around good 'ol teabagger batshit crazy, Senator Inhofe from Oklahoma '
|The left is insane! or what reality based?
Are you guys serious?? Kill the bill?? Hissy fit? Really? Shame on dailykos!!
|Oh Pliz Kos, spare us!
A shitty bill? No time for a long diary but I swear, am sick of Kos sometimes! Can people wait until we see what's going on with this thing before calling the admin and all democrats all sorts ...
|Gallup: Obama poll lowest since Truman......
Well, apparently, Gallup has Obama approval among the lowest since Truman at this stage of his presidency.... Just curious as your thoughts on that... Is he doing too much? Too little? Pissed off ...
|It's hard being progressive...
This little analysis from first Read on MSNBC.com ( http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/12/04/2142650.aspx )explains why I get frustrated with progressives/liberals sometimes...
|So the honeymoon is definately over uh?
The media has been breathlessly and anxiously reporting how the honeymoon was over for this President since before the poor man's inauguration. Well, I guess from the mood around here, it's over ...
|Can we really take 8 more years of this?!
Is it just me or does the current President have to work 3 times as much as his modern predecessors to get any type of recognition? Any win is either not good enough or the result of some other ...
|So, is Obama a wimp?
So says the front page of Politico..... Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother following politics. It's freakin exhausting!! The extreme hot and cold temps would be fascinating if I didn't get dizzy.
|Finally the base is fired up!! where were you??
Do you think the obama adminstration has, intentionally or not, given the left something to be passionate and LOUD about? If there is something we've learned this summer, heck, since Obama was ...
|I just don't get it....
Either I am not as progressive as I thought or most people here have a tendency for melodrama, hysterics and/or hyperventilation... I just came from a wonderful vacation in France..Mon Dieu, but the ...
|So if the right is bashing Obama and the left is bashing Obama...
Does that mean that "they" won? They could be: - Cheney and Co - GOP -Rush -The terrorists I'm sorry, I've never been able to watch Fox News but now I can't seem to be able to watch Rachel ...
|So what was the point of this whole European tour?
Alright, Europe loves the Obamas. No surprise there. We got that. What else? First stop was the G20 summit, which by most expert opinions never brings about any concrete measures that solve ...
|Why are liberals just never happy?
Honest question. I was never really interested in politics and was kinda soured with the whole process but after maturing in the Bush Era, who can blame me really? So after an exciting election,
|Random thoughts from your Average 20-something girl who flunked Economics.
I never realized how much I disliked Republicans until this past week. I call myself a liberal because of social issues ( we luv the gays, the women, the minorities, the athiests, the everything ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Inameli
- Over at Huff Po, I read about the Fox News host who wants to live off food stamps "as a dieting technique" . Read the whole article, watch if you have the stomach for it. I was spitting mad: let ...173 comments 727 Recs
- Obama ran a better campaign. He played better offense. He played better defense. His pollsters were focused on the math. Romney's pollsters flunked math. Nobody likes a sore loser. Romney is ...151 comments 456 Recs
- Daily Kos: Tearful President Obama: "I'm Really Proud of All of You." dailykos.com/story/2012/11/… via @ dailykos — therehastobeaway (@THTBAW) ...246 comments 521 Recs
- Cross Posted at The Progressive Zionist This year one of the biggest pushes by the Republicans (contextually not literally) was with Jewish American voters. In a highly negative attack campaign, ...28 comments 34 Recs
- He ran for State Senate in California, and appears to have come up short against the incumbent. However, this is not a loss in my book. This is a Kossack who stepped up from the keyboard and put ...141 comments 784 Recs
- I had an unexpected moment hearing Rachel Maddow state that for the first time in U.S. history, two states had voted at the ballot box to recognize marriage equality. I thought of what that would ...26 comments 17 Recs
- Greetings, all. My name is Sam Wang. I founded the Princeton Election Consortium . The site's Meta-Analysis of State Polls started here in 2004 as a diary during the Bush v. Kerry race. Now, in ...199 comments 474 Recs
- Today was the first day for early voting in North Carolina! This year I really wanted to vote on the first day, so I finished my research and headed out to vote. And this year there's an early ...352 comments 941 Recs
- Biden was Biden, which means brilliant. Obama will be Obama, which means... (after crossing over the burnt orange spinnicle)....355 comments 137 Recs
- Over the last few weeks, there's been a huge surge in comments and diaries predicting imminent doom for President Obama. Some of it is from our own side in despair over the President's lackluster ...320 comments 519 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.