Below you'll find recent contributions related to IndiePundit's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The Department of Justice enters into binding consent decree with the Cleveland Police Department||Shaun King||05/26/2015||24|
|How the Brelo verdict in Cleveland proves laws protecting people from police are broken
Many unjust verdicts across the years have exposed just how protected police misconduct is under the law. Four LAPD Police Officers were ...
|Peaceful protestors in Cleveland jailed for days in filth; repeatedly given 'piss-yellow' water||Shaun King||05/26/2015||37|
|LAPD officer who kicked Alesia Thomas to death now on trial
Alesia Thomas "I'm going to punt you in your pussy." These were the words of LAPD Officer Mary O'Callaghan to Alesia Thomas. Handcuffed with her legs restrained, Alesia can be seen getting punched ...
|High-ranking Georgia prison guard supervisor arrested for raping nine women inmates
Captain Daniel Johnson has been arrested after being formally charged with sexually assaulting at least nine different ...
|Police wanted to charge 12-year-old Tamir Rice with 'aggravated menacing' and 'inducing panic'
Recently obtained documents from the Cleveland Police Department, displayed below, show that Tamir Rice was going to be charged with the outrageous crimes of "aggravated menacing" and "inducing ...
|This Texas senator blamed Baltimore uprising on absentee dads but goes silent on Waco bloodbath
Texas Sen. John Cornyn, right, with Sen. Ted ...
|One month later, exposing the lies of the Baltimore Police in the death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore Police loading a clearly injured Freddie Gray into the back of their police van. Last ...
|The words of Malcolm X speaking on police brutality are eerily and disappointingly relevant today
Malcolm X speaking in Los Angeles on police brutality On April 27, 1962, the LAPD murdered Brother Ronald Stokes , a friend of ...
|Jay Z knows his place in the movement. Instead of criticizing him, know yours.
Jay Z with the family of slain Baltimore man Freddie Gray Jay Z is a charitable dude. For some reason, though, it's never enough for people who insist that if they were him they'd do so much more. ...
|Video captures police trying to illegally detain teenage girls, women rushing to their aid
Police, apparently from the 30th precinct near West Harlem in New York City, attempted to illegally detain two teenage girls from the community. As you will see in the video below the fold, these ...
|Why race is the main reason the murderous bloodbath in Waco was handled with velvet gloves
Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...
|Let's stop saying bad police officers are rare. Fact is they're plentiful from coast to coast.
Mugshots of the Baltimore Police Officers who killed Freddie Gray. A regular refrain from politicians who speak on the issue of police brutality is that bad police officers, be they ...
|If Trayvon Martin had lived: Meet Monroe Bird. Shot, paralyzed by his own neighborhood security
Monroe Bird and family It's no accident that Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, and Akai Gurley are dead. The men who shot and killed them showed ...
|Virginia mining exec claims he's an African king, daughter a princess; Disney making a film of it
Jeremiah Heaton after planting a flag on land in Sudan and calling himself a king. When I came across social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram about this yesterday, I sincerely ...
|After six months of waiting, family of Tamir Rice makes traumatic decision to have him cremated
Tamir Rice Twelve-year-old Tamir Rice was shot and killed by Cleveland Police Officer Timothy Loehmann nearly six months ago. While his family ...
|Find out why 166 days after Tamir Rice's death, officers haven't been interviewed by investigators
Just yesterday, nearly six months after police shot and killed Tamir Rice, the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office announced that the agency was nearing the end of its investigation and that there ...
Recommended by IndiePundit
- At the Daily Kos activism team, we ask you to sign petitions and e-mail your members of Congress every day. But when some Democrats keep voting the wrong way, we must amp up the pressure—and ...59 comments 122 Recs
- The Turtle of Understanding, aka Sen. ...212 comments 67 Recs
- 178 comments 275 Recs
- I got this from Rawstory: The family of this gentleman is suing as well they should after he died while in police custody.81 comments 117 Recs
- Stop crying and dig in for the NEXT fight in 2016. We've got two whole years to get or act together, and GO for it!!! We'll have the advantage then: SENATORS UP FOR REELECTION IN 2016 ...7 comments 1 Recs
- It comes as no surprise to some of us that there is a racial gap in the perception of what has been happening in Ferguson. This same gap existed in the Zimmerman trial. Saying that white Americans ...83 comments 89 Recs
- When President Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American ...187 comments 172 Recs
- This is a quickie link drop, people. Your woozles are part of your families. This junk medicine combo, Trifexis, is for fleas, parasites and heart worm. PLEASE do not use this combination pill. ...133 comments 96 Recs
- 2 comments 6 Recs
- I'm usually more controlled at this site and in offline life, but thought it appropriate to air grievances and offer ideas on expressing ourselves outside of DKos, post-midterm election. Think of ...4 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.