Posting History for Inflatable Yak
|UPS drops 15,000 spouses from healthcare coverage, of course blames Obamacare.
UPS sent a memo to its employees informing them that they chose to remove 15,000 spouses of non-union employees from its healthcare coverage . Like many corporations these days, UPS is blaming this ...
|Senate Appropriations committee votes unanimously to place sanctions on countries that help Snowden.
Yeah, that'll help America's standing in the world. Lindsey Graham wants Snowden to pay. No news here, hawkish Republican, wants to punish whistleblowing nerd. That's what Republicans do: stick up ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Inflatable Yak
- I had a one week timeout for a hidden comment. Granted I have had a few. What should be understood is that when I do get hidden it's always to make a point. Hey I get it what you need to know it is ...81 comments 8 Recs
- Heartbreaking news from Charlotte, North Carolina. Animal rights activists were demonstrating in uptown Charlotte when the unthinkable happened: “A guy stopped ...161 comments 177 Recs
- I've always found the "knowledge is power" concept very intriguing because of its simplicity and applicability. No matter the setting, this concept, which I consider a truism, can be viewed as a ...327 comments 115 Recs
- A group of thousands of "patriots" was planning on taking over Washington, DC yesterday, by force if necessary. According to their Facebook page , We are NOT going to ask congress to Impeach Obama ...173 comments 256 Recs
- For the past few years, I've been reading more and more about the horrible practices of NYPD. They seem to be only our to antagonize the community. They act as adversaries instead of public servants.147 comments 142 Recs
- a black man died and two white men who were trained to save lives, let him die in front of them. for a number of years, I was a soldier in the “green berets”. I was trained as a medical NCO, ...2 comments 15 Recs
- NYC's Chief Jerk Billionaire Mayor Bloomberg offered a mouthful of contempt for New York City's lower classes, Bill de Blasio's interracial family, and a tacit endorsement of Council Speaker ...145 comments 143 Recs
- At least in India they are working to make starving to death for want of money a thing of the past. A reasonable amount of grains can be purchased at a price that eliminates profit but ensures ...34 comments 42 Recs
- Rangel: "Congress should wage war not in Syria, but in America against poverty & income inequality."Charlie Rangel (D-NY) has come out strongly against supporting a military strike in Syria, suggesting instead that the United States dedicate the massive amounts of money which would be used on such ...118 comments 167 Recs
- No matter how many times we’ve seen it before, the frenzy for launching a military attack on another country is -- to the extent we’re not numb -- profoundly upsetting. Tanked up with talking ...134 comments 128 Recs
Inflatable Yak's Tags
- No current results.
Inflatable Yak's Blogroll
- No current results.