Below you'll find recent contributions related to Intheknow's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The prurient god of the Duggars
|Former owner of Waco Twin Peaks may have a lot of explaining to do
Next to the biker thugs, the personality in Sunday's Waco shootout who's potentially in the most trouble is the now-former owner of the restaurant where it took place. For those who missed it, ...
|Christian Dem in NC||05/20/2015||87|
|Jeb Bush declares 'ISIS didn't exist when my brother was president,' gets mugged by reality||Jon Perr||05/20/2015||192|
|Gary Hart was right on Iraq, then and now
In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...
Sacrifice ________________________________________ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P47yvI7SWM ________________________________________ DD-375 U.S.S. Downes, Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941... Mid-...
|Newspaper Gives Honest Answer to Question, "Why do you support such a liberal agenda?"
Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...
|Study finds military fails to protect sexual assault victims who report an incident
A new 113-page report from the Human Rights Watch has found that almost two thirds of service members who report being sexually assaulted face some form of retaliation. Worse yet, whistleblowers ...
|GOP field's reversal on Iraq undermines case for preventive war against Iran
" Knowing what we know now ." With those five words, virtually the entire 2016 Republican presidential field erased over 12 years of GOP ...
|Sorry, Jeb. Your brother did create ISIS||Jon Perr||05/17/2015||139|
|George W. Bush unrepentant in defense of his Iraq invasion
Knowing what he knows now about the reaction to his statement that knowing what he knows now he would still have gone into Iraq, Jeb Bush on Friday comically reversed ...
|Marco Rubio regurgitates Romney's foreign policy sound bites
As you may have heard, Florida Senator and ...
|Senate GOP killed $2 billion for Amtrak repairs in 2011
While investigators are working to understand the causes of the deadly Amtrak train derailment in Philadelphia, the Republicans' best and brightest are adding insult to injury. On ...
|Charles Murray returns to help the GOP demolish modern America
As the race for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination heats up, one name keeps popping up as the GOP's go-to guy on poverty, economic inequality and social policy. "My views on this were ...
|WI-06: Grothman and Walker wanted to let doctors lie to women to keep them from having abortions
Based on the numerous chronicles from our Wisconsinite friends, it's no secret that Scott Walker is a sleaze. But even I wasn't prepared to find out that while still serving in the state assembly, ...
|Christian Dem in NC||05/11/2015||10|
|Why does Rick Joyner have any credibility?
If you want to know how hidebound the fundies are, consider that Rick Joyner, one of the more prominent leaders of the religious right, can have enough credibility to claim that marriage equality ...
|Christian Dem in NC||05/09/2015||2|
|Jeb Bush enters the Falwell primary with speech at Liberty University
During the 2000 Republican presidential primaries, Arizona Senator John McCain proclaimed Jerry Falwell an "agent of intolerance." But after losing the nomination to George W. Bush, ...
Recommended by Intheknow
- Do as I say, not as I do. That particular idiom about hypocrisy is especially true if you're a Republican espousing "family values." A good example of this occurred recently when the ...305 comments 227 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- Photo: North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory - Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II sent out an email Sunday afternoon from Forward Together/Moral Mondays/NC NAACP .101 comments 303 Recs
- ...it could actually be several hundred dollars lower. A week ago I posted a story in which I busted Michigan State Senator Patrick Colbeck for blatantly spewing nonsense numbers about the ACA in ...20 comments 112 Recs
- The U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments in Glossip v. Gross today. Many legal experts are now taking a look at Oklahoma’s challenged lethal injection protocol, which uses the anti-anxiety ...2 comments 2 Recs
- North Carolina's current congressional districts (click to enlarge) ...80 comments 119 Recs
- A picture can speak a thousand words and the chart above shows how solar installations have exploded worldwide and all this activity has happened ...162 comments 271 Recs
- In a piece just published by Media Matters , Alexandrea Boguhn and Matt Gertz are reporting that newly obtained documents undermine the latest round of gossip at the New York Times about Hillary ...17 comments 14 Recs
- Gov. Pat McCrory North ...96 comments 84 Recs
- Shocked and awed by the persecution their brethren in Indiana and now Arkansas are suffering, North Carolina's GOP bigots politicians are suddenly running screaming for the exits pretending they've ...89 comments 221 Recs
- No current results.