Posting History for Ioo
|My Flight With Darrel Issa, Snake on a Plane!
I post this with humor. I know some are going to be pissed I did not take the chance... but I was tired and not in the mood for a fight. I was flying home from SXSW last Monday. I booked this ...
|The SCOTUS Stopped Short of Equal Protection. DOMA Still Hurting LGBT.
Yesterday was a huge victory for the LGBT community, but for many of us in the "fly over" states, yesterday's decisions was... Empty. Allow me to give you some background and explain. (Also forgive ...
|Deny Quorum in Electoral College? Good Luck With That!
Dear Tea Party, There is no quorum needed at the Electoral College, stay home if you want , in fact all 24 states that went for Romney could not show, and Obama would still be re-elected. I am ...
|FOX Sunday only uses Real Clear Politics?
I am looking to understand. The peeps on FOX Sunday morning are going out of their way to make sure that every time the speak of a poll, it is from "Real Clear Politics" or "RCP" The RCP poll ...
|New Ad from Mitt. BO Will Raise Taxes by $4000!
Watching the Sunday News and there is a new add from Mitt Romney. The ad is such a lie I almost did a spit take of my coffee. The add opens by saying "WHO IS GOING TO RAISE YOUR TAXES?" it goes ...
|What was the thing on Romney's flag?
The whole time I watched the debate ( you know the one, the one where they said there was a moderator, but I did not hear one) there was something on Mitt's flag lapel pin. A little black spot. Any ...
|Congrats Mitt. You Now Own the Ryan Budgets!
In selecting Paul Ryan Mitt Romney now gets to own some of the most right wing hate budgets ever passed by the house.
|GLBT trust in the Dems, Sorry, I am not Convinced
I want to write a diary about the democrats and the GLBT community, I am a little nervous, because this is some very raw thoughts and fears. And I pray I am wrong, and if I am, I will eat my words.
|Who Has Largest Gov Run Healthcare System in the World? WE DO
This is a small diary, but I think it is worth saying. Right now, people are starting to look at the things Obama said he would try to bring to this great nation, and health care for all is one of ...
|Prop 8 Needs to be taken Further - Why Stop With the Gays!!!!!!
So I was thinking about how the Mormons want the US to be all faith based, so I would recommend you call congress now and urge them to pass the The "If you are going to use faith to take ...
|Prop-8 - CA Law School Profs Call Out Right Wing Lies
For a long time I never saw myself as a gay rights activiest at any level. Sure I was gay, but I was also in the military, and I am also a musician. To me, the fact that I was gay as little more ...
|Elected Democrats, The Gays Need Your Help
I am going to say something that many Democrats may not want to hear, and many Democrats have been turning a blind eye to for some time. The federal level Democrats have done little for the ...
|Choose your words carefully, they matter now more than ever.
The democrats do not do a great job about framing the message, and we all need to work on changing that, so please read this post. We all agree that Bush is the worst thing to happen to American, ...
|Hitler never broke the law, he just made the illegal, legal. Welcome to Bush's America...
You know Hitler never broke the law, he just made the illegal, legal. Welcome to Bush's America... The Bush Administration has now done what we all knew was coming, they have turned our Justice ...
|Under Bush the United States now Tortures Children
http://speciousreasoning.com/2007/06/07/under-bush-the-united-states-now-tortures-children/ Today several human rights ...
|Alberto’s Harvard Class (’82) Places Ad in Washington Post.
Alberto's Harvard Class of 1982 paid to have an advert in the Washington post today http://speciousreasoning.com/2007/05/15/albertos-harvard-class-82-places-ad-in-washington-post/
|HELP - I hear Rumor That RNC Email System was not needed...
that Karl Rove's activities in the White House are not covered under the Hatch Act. In my three years reading this fine website I seen some amazing sleuth skills put to work. I had ...
|The Talking Points Are Out, Make Sure you Have a Response.
The GOP and it’s freeper followers have shown us what the Talking points are going to be, and given that Dems get killed constantly in the battle to frame the argument so I will try to help.
|Osama bin Laden Turns 50 Today, Still not Dead! Still Free!
http://speciousreasoning.com/node/1722 As we all have learned by now, George Bush does not give a sh*t about those that perpetrated the tragic events of September 11, 2001. If he did he would have ...
|To End War You Must Create More War? Neo-Con Thinking.
Cross Posted on http://www.speciousreasoning.com/node/1663 Clearly the only think the Neo-cons know is more war. Both of these evil bastards gave almost the same reason for ...
|The Media has Lost Its Mind as the Republicans have Lost Control||Ioo||11/17/2006||10||8||1||-|
|My Ongoing Visual Tribute to the Fallen in Iraq||Ioo||10/15/2006||3||6||1||-|
|WV-2: Callaghan calls for Capito's resignation from Page Board||Ioo||10/03/2006||16||7||2||65|
|Dubai Port Deal Closes on Monday, Regardless of 45 Day Review.||Ioo||03/02/2006||5||4||-||1|
|Republicans "Operation Offset" AKA, "Bend Over Americans"||Ioo||09/22/2005||4||11||1||-|
|The New Republican Values.||Ioo||07/19/2005||4||2||-||-|
|Action Alert: Hillsborough Co (Tampa) anti gay agenda.||Ioo||06/29/2005||1||4||-||-|
|Bush using the Military as Backdrop to hide failures as a president||Ioo||06/27/2005||2||3||-||-|
|Budget - Republicans Action Show they Still Hate Americans.||Ioo||06/24/2005||1||2||-||-|
|A Vets message to Karl, you are a coward, You ran for war when you had a chance.||Ioo||06/24/2005||10||10||-||-|
|UPDATED: 1,728 - Forget the Numbers, Take a look||Ioo||06/22/2005||6||6||-||-|
|What 1,723 Look like, and why the number means little.||Ioo||06/20/2005||15||17||-||-|
|Last 10 Days - 40 Dead - Bless them all||Ioo||06/18/2005||8||9||-||-|
|What nation is going to make formal Bush's War Crimes||Ioo||06/17/2005||16||2||-||-|
|'USA Today' Defends Lack of Coverage for Downing Street Memo||Ioo||06/08/2005||5||2||-||-|
|ACTION ALERT: Stop the REAL ID - Voting Tuesday So Please Act||Ioo||05/09/2005||7||5||-||-|
|KnowTheFacts.net - How to REALLY Support the Troops||Ioo||05/04/2005||9||8||-||-|
|New Pope Key in Sinking John Kerry's Election Bid||Ioo||04/20/2005||14||4||-||-|
|Press Release from Disabled American Veterans (Shame on Republicans)||Ioo||04/15/2005||6||8||-||-|
|Screw the Vets, Let them Eat Cake.||Ioo||04/13/2005||108||179||-||8|
|Sirius Sat Radio to lose Air America.||Ioo||04/12/2005||32||7||-||-|
|Pray for DeLay!||Ioo||04/03/2005||11||1||-||-|
|Smartest Christian I have Ever Heard!, Evangelical Minister get it's right!||Ioo||03/30/2005||9||1||-||-|
|For the record, Bush and Republicans Hate Vets||Ioo||03/20/2005||2||4||-||-|
|Why do you hate Americans? (Framing the argument)||Ioo||03/02/2005||4||1||-||18|
|Jeff Gannon is considering suing liberal interest groups||Ioo||02/20/2005||63||10||-||-|
|Democrats offer bills to reform vote||Ioo||02/18/2005||19||8||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Ioo
- Governor Sam Brownback took out the Governor's pen today to issue an executive order revoking prior policies issued by Governor Kathleen Sebelius. The Executive order, EO 15-2 turns back ...103 comments 190 Recs
- Maggie Gallagher has posted an astonishing piece on her blog this morning pretty much conceding defeat in her fight against marriage equality. The piece reads like a post mortem of the complete ...247 comments 342 Recs
- I am so happy for my LGBT friends who now have their marriages recognized by the federal government. I wish I could join you in celebrating. But I am not able to do that…because of a word . ...105 comments 77 Recs
- Last night, Bill Maher's final New Rule may be viewed pretty controversially around here, as he ripped into old members of Congress that he feels have been there for too long. And finally, New Rule:47 comments 66 Recs
- Incessant phone calls. Nonstop worrying leading to chronic anxiety and shame, and ultimately, for one man A debt-ridden father doused himself in petrol and turned himself into a human fireball ...259 comments 216 Recs
- I am one of those faceless, nameless statistics that you hear thrown about when it comes to people without health insurance. More below the fold.134 comments 473 Recs
- Ever lean in to give your significant other a kiss on the cheek while you're in public? Maybe even...gasp...a brief kiss on the mouth? If so, don't try it in the Westfield Galleria in Roseville, ...161 comments 169 Recs
- “But you can't start. Only a baby can start. You and me - why, we're all that's been. The anger of a moment, the thousand pictures, that's us. This land, this red land, is us; and the flood years ...31 comments 47 Recs
- February 26, 2013 marks 6 years since brain surgery for a tumor called a crainiopharyngioma. My life will never be the same.123 comments 188 Recs
- I have noticed and increased tendency recently for people to compare the United States to the United Kingdom. To an extent I fully understand that such parallels are attractive.388 comments 244 Recs
- No current results.