Posting History for Irish Patti
|Protecting a child
The day before the wedding, my little family. I have been a part of the Dkos community since the Dean-Clark wars. I am reaching out today because things have become unmanageable. I am the step-mom ...
|Top Comments: every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end
Many insightful and powerful diaries are written here at Daily Kos. Our diaries inform, inflame, impassion, and even entertain. We Kossacks have strong voices and an even stronger ...
I live in the wonderfully purple state of Colorado. I see people on this site getting apoplectic over Angle, O'Donnell and Paul. Yes they are all crazy. They don't understand the constitution or ...
|Top Comments Attack of Insomnia Edition
We have so many insightful and powerful diaries written here at Daily Kos. Our diaries inform, inflame, impassion, and even entertain. We Kossacks have strong voices and an even stronger will to be ...
|Top Comments: Life on a treadmill edition
Oh Hai!! Here at Top Comments we round up some of the site's best, funniest, most mojo'd and most informative commentary. We depend on your help with talent spotting. If you see a ...
|Top Comments Dental Woes Edition
Here at Top Comments we strive to recognize and promote the talent of this community by highlighting outstanding comments found throughout the day by the diarist, and more ...
|Top Comments new life edition
I came to Denver in February. In doing so, I left behind a wonderful dog that I love. His name is Riley. He is 12 years old. He suffers from Lyme Disease.
|Irish Patti's Friday Vodka Concoction Cheers and Jeers
This is a weak copy of our intrepid employee BIPM C&J. It is the authorized substitution while he is off on vacation pickling his brain on Rum and Cabana boys. All references to Rum&Coke,
| Updated over and over again Netroots Nation in your Neighborhood CO edition Live blogging
here we ...
WYFP is a community diary where we all share and commiserate on our annoyances, pain, grief and consternation. So please recommend so the whole community can share in ...
|CT-04 CT-01: A Candidate Diary that doesn't include BHO or HRC!!
Jim Himes is running for CT CD4. He is running against the Republican representative left in CT, Chris Shays. Most recently Chris Shays proclaimed that the baseball steroid problem was "the worst he'...
|Netroots vs them
I have been actively blogging here at Dkos for the past three years. I know that the community of blogoshphere is where I reach out to, for ideas, real news and intelligent discourse. I want to get ...
|A personal loss||Irish Patti||09/05/2006||163||297||3||20|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Irish Patti
- Conservative forces are concerned that the National Institutes of Health have awarded $189,186 to Emory University to study transgender mortality ( project information ). PUBLIC HEALTH RELEVANCE: ...15 comments 31 Recs
- PerfectStormer's quilt I have some very sad news. Our friend, Cedwyn, has an illness with a poor prognosis. She's been through a couple rounds of treatment and is now resting with family. ...286 comments 232 Recs
- Well I usually beg for ShelterBox but today I am gonna shill for a young person who keeps us going here at the Daily Kos. He posted this "go fund me thing" to ask for help from his friends. He is ...16 comments 27 Recs
- GMB02 is still alive tonight. So this is short. Thank you for all of your prayers. Kossack Clytemnestra suggested that I write an update, so I did. Tomorrow is a new day and we'll know if the ...268 comments 615 Recs
- First, I want to thank you all for the outpouring of love from this community. I am deeply touched, as I always am, by the caring this community shows to its members. Today, his twin brother, ...594 comments 808 Recs
- As some of you may know, my partner GreenMountainBoy02 was repeatedly hospitalized last week with what they thought might be flu. For the last two days he has been in the Special Care Unit (ICU) at ...681 comments 703 Recs
- It was 10 years ago today that I first discovered the Daily Kos. I have this date documented because of an email I sent that day to a colleague upon discovering this place: it was an oasis during ...137 comments 208 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE... It's almost over. It's First and goal with seconds on the clock. Prepare to spike the pink slips, food stamps, cheesy grits, and foreclosure notices in the end ...192 comments 93 Recs
- Yesterday I went to visit her in the Hospital. I wept, and I'm not a man to be brought to tears easily, but I wept as I looked at the mother of my father sleeping in a hospital bed. She ...96 comments 280 Recs
- I haven't really been able to celebrate Christmas this year. Or last year. Or the year before that. The year before that was my father's last Christmas. He spent it in a hospital bed that had been ...74 comments 82 Recs
Irish Patti's Tags
- Cheers and Jeers (4177)
- Civil Rights (41005)
- Colorado (6076)
- Community (90422)
- Countdown with Keith Olbermann (935)
- Cranky Users (302)
- Culture (28948)
- Equal Rights (1864)
- Featherbed of Lies (11)
- Garden Blogging (908)
- Gulf Watchers (1195)
- Health Care (38160)
- High Impact Diaries (1363)
- KosAbility (2093)
- Labor (28312)
- LGBT (19088)
- Meatless Monday (626)
- Nurse Kelley Sez (291)
- Pink Clubhouse (170)
- Poverty (8247)
Irish Patti's Blogroll
- No current results.