Below you'll find recent contributions related to Ismay's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Meanwhile, Rick Scott Became Socialist (no, seriously)
The teaparty darling who hates all things Obama has allowed his hatred to go so far that he is parting with his core ideology. Florida's healthcare crisis is sinking us. Scott refuses to accept ...
|CO Restaurant: White Appreciation Day June 11!
Thank God somebody is finally giving stuff to my people for a change: Colorado Restaurant Faces Criticism for Offering Discounts to White Customers Having all the political power, the overwhelming ...
Recommended by Ismay
- If anyone was curious if Rick Santorum would pull back a wee bit on publicly hating teh ...104 comments 117 Recs
- (photo credit: Nick Sherman ) From The New York Times Editorial Board in a piece titled, " A New Phase in Anti-Obama Attacks ": It is a peculiar, but unmistakable, ...272 comments 461 Recs
- 395 comments 292 Recs
- Video of Lavall Hall, schizophrenic, outside in his underwear with a broom, killed by Florida policeThis past February we reported on the police killing of Lavall Hall , who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia. He was unarmed, in his underwear, ...45 comments 66 Recs
- This week , self -138 comments 82 Recs
- Sea Stills - Ray Collins from Ray Collins on Vimeo . Up to now, the Search of Extraterrestrial life or SETI has used a passive approach: they only listen. But some are wanting to go a step further ...78 comments 31 Recs
- #162 of My Stupid State series Cut the Cake is a longstanding business in the Longwood community outside Orlando run by the ultra-polite Sharon Haller. Joshua Feuerstein is a disgusting bigot (...191 comments 358 Recs
- This is surreal in almost mind boggling consequences. Pretty soon the only children attending public school will be the poorest of the poor and the teachers will be anyone willing to work for ...177 comments 220 Recs
- FL Legislator's "Revenge" Bill Goes After Children Allowing ALL Discrimination! (Take That Indiana!)#161 of My Stupid State The Florida wingnuts just can't freaking stand not being in the spotlight. They couldn't give us ONE day for Indiana to take the heat off with their inane hate bill. We ...80 comments 191 Recs
- A small-town mayor cost his constituents $200,000 in a matter of seconds, along with associated costs for various fines and attorney fees related to state open meetings violations. Nydia Tisdale ...40 comments 145 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.