Below you'll find recent contributions related to IsraelHand's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by IsraelHand
- This is taken from my book The Emergence and Nature of Human History, Volume One . The section of the book from which this is taken is a chronology of the emergence of consciousness. The chronology ...51 comments 48 Recs
- Republicans have tried _so_ hard to create the narrative that President Obama is a big ol' wimp who goes on apology tours and sympathizes with our enemies and won't stand up to terrorists and is ...143 comments 75 Recs
- ...41 comments 13 Recs
- Not all Christians are idiots. Many of them are working hard for social justice and peace. Folks like Michele Bachmann and her closeted husband, or Rick Perry or the loathsome Newt Gingrich give us ...563 comments 157 Recs
- This topic has already been diaried. I will delete this diary because, after writing the diary, adding links and thoughtful analysis and hitting "publish" I discovered that while I was writing it, ...290 comments 106 Recs
- I see this with disturbing frequency here on Daily Kos and elsewhere in the leftwing blogosphere: 'Obama the sell-out'. 'Obama the mediocrity'. 'Obama is in trouble with his base, meaning me'. '...1069 comments 343 Recs
- The debate about whether or not Barack Obama deserves a primary in 2012 rages on here on DailyKos. There are obviously some different thoughts about whether the President really stands up for ...18 comments 3 Recs
- You saved my friend's son's life by bringing him home from Iraq in your first year in office after he'd been re-uped three times by your incompetent, lying Republican predecessor. You saved my ...792 comments 394 Recs
- That's right. There are only three important things about this deal. 1) We won't default this week. 2) We won't have to go through this again with this Congress. 3) The spending cuts agreed to for ...837 comments 594 Recs
- There is no doubt what should be done in the debt and budget problems. We should be raising taxes on the very wealthy, insuring that multi-billion dollar corporations actually pay taxes and ...434 comments 199 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.