Below you'll find recent contributions related to JR Monsterfodder's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by JR Monsterfodder
- Last year Rachel Maddow attacked a group of Democratic Senators, including CO Sen. Michael Bennet, for their opposition to their own President's agenda and called them "Conservadems"28 comments 19 Recs
- The Regents of the University of California voted on Wednesday to increase tuition 32%. In response many students have begun protesting. Students are currently occupying building in UC Berkeley, ...153 comments 47 Recs
- [from the diaries - BarbinMD] MIKE FERGUSON: What is the proper role of government, and what are the potential impacts of the direction that we're going right now? BLUNT: Well, ...178 comments 174 Recs
- This will be a short diary, but theres not really much I can say that isn't already obvious. Remember Jindal's volcano monitoring 'gaffe'? Well here's some more bad Republican judgment.530 comments 832 Recs
- stunning statement from John McCain today.961 comments 566 Recs
- The largest retailer in the world is playing the fear card. WAL*MART is holding meetings with its store managers and department supervisors around the country to warn that if Democrats ...498 comments 517 Recs
- (Video update below) If a Republican candidate makes a campaign-ending statement in a forest and only the traditional media is there, does anyone hear about it?613 comments 911 Recs
- The weeks have blurred together lately, for obvious reasons. I don't stop by for awhile, then I read I'm AWOL. And I don't do a Comment blasting Obama, and I read somebody wrote something over-the-...1522 comments 1389 Recs
- This is an instant campaign. First of all, please spread the graphic, ...306 comments 615 Recs
- While Kossacks are deciding whether to hang Eliot Spitzer or merely slow roast him, perhaps we should actually ask wtf is going on. I found it rather unusual that this news broke /the same day as ...334 comments 422 Recs
JR Monsterfodder's Tags
- No current results.