120 comments by JSc.
Recommended by JSc
- ... one that underscores a profound change taking place in the way science is paid for and practiced in America . In fact, the government initiative grew out of richly financed private research: A ...13 comments 20 Recs
- Most of you know about the disgraceful scene last week at a Salt Lake City elementary school, where 40 kids had their lunches thrown away because they had negative balances in their accounts . When ...175 comments 369 Recs
- If George Dubya Bush (The lesser) or anyone like him (can you say Willard) was President today, we already would been much past the point of suffering thru another "Commander codpiece" moment and ...5 comments 5 Recs
- AP's breaking this story via the NY Times, within the past hour... [http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/07/14/world/americas/ap-lt-nsa-surveillance-greenwald.html?partner=rss&emc=rss Greenwald: ...789 comments 210 Recs
- Finally! Goposaur obstruction of the President's agenda has seemed fairly treasonous to me for several years. But few if any have had the courage to call it what it is, until now. In a very short ...218 comments 369 Recs
- Lately, as multiple stories in the MSM and the blogosphere--including at least a couple of pieces in Monday's NY Times remind us--thousands of folks, not just around the globe but right here at home,180 comments 291 Recs
- I don't think I've ever agreed with David Frum about anything, but his Twitter tonight pretty much nails it: He has screen after screen of entries like this, with links to every tragic example of ...20 comments 31 Recs
- Not The Onion: Barbara Boxer, one of the most liberal and wonderful Democratic Senators in the country, in the bluest state of them all, wants to put the National Guard into our public schools . ...184 comments 167 Recs
- Update: 3:00 press conference for which I am trying to find a link has occurred. Local press has covered itself in glory, once again, by blaming the victim. From a fb status of a friend who listened ...322 comments 203 Recs
- Dear Mr. Kos: As you may be aware, on Friday, Saturday, and part of today (Sunday, Decemberr 23, 2012) the front page of the Huffington Post carried links to news articles about all the gun related ...143 comments 632 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.