Below you'll find recent contributions related to James Hepburn's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by James Hepburn
- Well, it seems that our investigative reporter Greg Palast found some interesting facts about how Novembers elections were in the bag for the Republican sweep we witnessed.. And he's not alone in ...108 comments 110 Recs
- The American "system" has been a bit tardy in its response to climate change. Experts tell us that the longer it takes to make needed changes, the more difficult it will be to make them. As 350.org'...161 comments 132 Recs
- Because what has happened is robbery. Pure and simple. "Stagnation" is too passive. It makes it sound like a natural phenomena, like a sunset. It makes it sound like there were never active ...118 comments 239 Recs
- Lest there be any doubt that the economic recovery hasn't been much of an economic recovery:60 comments 49 Recs
- When I received my Verizon wireless bill this month, it was $10 more than usual. So, I tried to log on to my account to see the bill to find out why. For some reason my account was "locked," but ...98 comments 141 Recs
- Many of the “juicier” parts of Eric Lichtblau’s and William Arkin’s exposé (SEE: "[http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/us/more-federal-agencies-are-using-undercover-operations.html More ...87 comments 160 Recs
- After enduring another round of DLC/Third Way/Centrist whatever the fuck they're calling themselves this week berating of progressives after and even before the election because we didn't adequately ...2 comments 5 Recs
- In a 1936 campaign speech, Franklin Roosevelt went for the jugular of the GOP. It's too bad President Obama wouldn't now forget "compromise" and do the same. Even though he has not been perfect, ...12 comments 19 Recs
- Welcome! " The Evening Blues" is a casual community diary (published Monday - Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern) where we hang out, share and talk about news, music, photography and other things of ...130 comments 31 Recs
- So said Wheeler, the FCC head yesterday. Wheeler was appointed FCC head in 2013 by President Obama after breaking his promise to not hire lobbyists to his administration . Wheeler spent many years ...88 comments 86 Recs
James Hepburn's Tags
- No current results.
James Hepburn's Blogroll
- No current results.