Below you'll find recent contributions related to JamieH's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|How Much Radioactivity Are We Exposed to While Sampling Seawater for Fukushima Radioisotopes?
The purpose of this diary is to introduce a brief, informal movie made while using a Geiger Counter in the laboratory today. This diary is part of an ongoing effort to communicate what the ...
Recommended by JamieH
- That's not my opinion. That's what the data says.287 comments 146 Recs
- Plane & Pilot Blog has a commentary by Marc Lee on Harrison Ford and his recent crash at Santa Monica Airport. (The crash was diaried here and here .) Lee ...35 comments 97 Recs
- First, let me say I do not want Hillary Clinton to be our next President. Back in 2008, I was (foolishly) first an Edwards supporter because he touted himself as a populist and I didn't think ...602 comments 209 Recs
- You can't even imagine the suffering contained inside those well-appointed homes! Are you sick and tired of the poors getting all the attention and sympathy? Are you afraid that you might end up ...365 comments 373 Recs
- I'm very angry tonight, because an strain of anti-intellectualism has reared its ugly head on this website, and in the process of doing so, has personally attacked me as a worker in the field of ...471 comments 367 Recs
- So, big, big, huge massive gigantic news out of Kansas. Taylor's name has been ordered off the ballot . But the court refused to rule on whether or not Democrats must replace him with someone, and ...32 comments 28 Recs
- Please put down your drink, you won't want to cover your computer/device's screen with coffee or juice or water. But if you do ruin your electronic device, no one understands your pain more ...337 comments 252 Recs
- For nearly two thousand years the religious have killed, banished, tortured, and jailed atheists for the crime of being atheists and daring to tell someone they were. After reading Enough Atheist ...791 comments 702 Recs
- 237 comments 280 Recs
- Neil deGrasse Tyson , probably the most popular astrophysicist, if not scientist, of this generation, replaced Carl Sagan as the spokesman of all things science ...1268 comments 248 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.