|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by JasonPol
- As a student at Duke University, I despised Dean Smith. After all, he was the head coach of our most heated basketball rival, and - worst of all - he had a national championship ring at a time when ...7 comments 15 Recs
- Per Politico data base , here are the first 11 Ohio counties with 100% voting totals: Obama does better than '08 in five counties, Romney does better in six counties. Obama flips Sandusky County. ...1 comments 3 Recs
- The first results from Hart's Location in New Hampshire are in: Obama - 23 Romney - 9 Johnson - 2 This mini-precinct has a good track record of matching the eventual overall winner, missing ...6 comments 9 Recs
- http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-05/breaking-gallup-to-show-romney-obama-in-dead-heat Gallup editor-in-chief Frank Newport tells Bloomberg Businessweek that the release of Monday’s ...74 comments 10 Recs
- Was Harry Reid right? Bloomberg finally cracked the story... Using a tax shelter called a CRUT (charitable remainder unitrust) that was held by the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons), ...455 comments 434 Recs
- In-person early voting ended on Saturday in Florida, but what many people don't know is that you can still vote early in many counties on Sunday and/or Monday by picking up a vote-by-mail ballot in ...76 comments 210 Recs
- Hey, isn't it great that Occupy Sandy is there on the ground to help out the people still suffering from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. As The Troubadour's rec list diary progressive activists ...12 comments 28 Recs
- I caught this On Rachel's show last night, a little article from AP that kinda slipped under the radar. JANESVILLE, Wis. — Professor Ryan? Lobbyist Ryan? Maybe back to plain-old Rep. Ryan or ...37 comments 16 Recs
- Twirling her parasol and fainting at the very idea of Nate Silver's $1,000 bet offer to Joe Scarborough, the NY Times new Public Editor [http://publiceditor.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/under-attack-...53 comments 48 Recs
- Today's polling news was generally awesome but with all the concentration on it I didn't fully absorb one really strange development on the Reuters/Ipsos poll..I was hoping some of my bright ...33 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.