Jay Elias's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Jay Elias
- In the summer of 2014, 2,205 people were killed in Gaza. 547 children were among those killed and over 1,000 were permanently disabled. Entire families died in their homes as a result of IDF bombs.24 comments 22 Recs
- I was listening to the oral arguments in Obergefell v. Hodges yesterday, paying particular attention to the arguments on the "other side". Most of them revolved around "the kids" in some way, and ...10 comments 10 Recs
- Canisters of tear gas litter the streets of Baltimore. Police release an ...48 comments 28 Recs
- Photo : If ever a photo should exist to explain how we feel every day, from the moment we arise til we fall asleep. pic.twitter.com/m9hdWJ6TrU — The Real Segun Idowu (@RevrendDoctor) April 26, ...94 comments 209 Recs
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 636 Recs
- \*Deep breath\* ... I'm probably going to delete this diary in a couple of days, because some of the information that follows is not just personal, but potentially identifying (less by other users,171 comments 267 Recs
- Many see me as a pro-Palestinian voice on this site. A couple of recent conversations made me think about the Evian conference which I’ve only discussed in passing on DKos . There was a diary ...59 comments 26 Recs
- Yet another commission tasked with studying the problem of racial disparity in criminal sentencing has reported that black defendants are more likely to be sent to prison than their white ...56 comments 71 Recs
- With respect to a diary that was recently top o' the rec list and a later front page article, I don't think the numbers are saying what some people want them to say. In a ...358 comments 358 Recs
- In light of the financial crisis of 2008 and the subsequent outrage over the continuing bonuses paid to many of those deemed responsible for it, many people wonder how incentives really affect CEOs ...4 comments 7 Recs
Jay Elias's Tags
- No current results.