Posting History for Jeremiah
|I'm sick of 9/11
I distinctly remember the morning of September 11th in 2001 in contrast to September 10th, 2001, which is a complete mystery. It had to be about 10 am in Bloomington, Indiana when I woke up that ...
|The clock is [still] ticking for 275,000 teachers
Eighty percent of US school districts are prepared to eliminate a total of 275,000 jobs jobs in education next year across 49 states. There will also be a hiring freeze next year, so all those ...
|If you repeal the law you will lose the following:
*Insurance companies will no longer be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick. Lifetime coverage limits will not be eliminated and annual limits will not be restricted. *...
|The Polls Will Tighten
Presidential polling always seems to tighten toward the end of race as undecideds begin to flock toward one candidate or another. In this race, it appears as though the only place for McCain to go ...
|Devastating Spanish ad from Obama Two faced Republicans - featuring Rush Limbaugh!
A marvelous ad! Don't speak Spanish? Well, you can see Rush Limbaugh's fat pilled out face in there, you can bet it's going to be good. Essentially Rush calls Mexicans Stupid and Lazy and... well..
|We need a "recommend hiding" button for diaries
Hiding information and blocking opinions is horrible - allow me to just say that to start. Back in the olden days, it wasn't quite "troll rating" but a douche baggy trick whereupon you would give ...
|No, it's alright to call Jesse Helms a sunuvabitch today.
As an infrequent diarist, I find myself compelled to come out of the woodwork and defend those that believe it's right to call ...
|Fox Presents: When Lesbians Attack
Holy Fucking Shit. Last night, while minding my own heterosexual business, I was attacked, ATTACKED MIND YOU, by a large cohort of lesbians brandishing pink pistols*. I've been forced to enter ...
|DemocratIC leaders want to Scrooge science?
Now that we have the nation's attention and control the legislature, it is a good time to make sure that those principles that we Democrats hold dear are held up to the light so our newly elected ...
|Call to action! Keep NIH funding strong||Jeremiah||06/21/2006||7||10||-||-|
|Remember those whiney tattletales in preschool? Republicans... all of them.||Jeremiah||03/22/2006||11||3||-||-|
|Secret Service: One beer my ass||Jeremiah||02/22/2006||31||12||-||-|
|USDA's OIG: GE crops are not being monitored||Jeremiah||02/07/2006||26||16||3||17|
|FLASH: Senator Bill Frist will resurrect nuclear option if Alito is Filibustered||Jeremiah||01/11/2006||44||3||-||-|
|Married Indiana Town Council members have Seized Control of City||Jeremiah||07/27/2005||29||38||-||15|
|Howard should keep his mouth shut||Jeremiah||06/08/2005||59||3||-||-|
|Filibuster John Bolton!!||Jeremiah||05/12/2005||11||2||-||-|
|You guys are going to love (aka vomit all over yourself) this quote..||Jeremiah||03/19/2005||58||64||-||11|
|Our Enemies Unite Against Us||Jeremiah||02/17/2005||4||3||-||-|
|Republicans kill 1995 anti-terrorism bill in committee, recycle it into Patriot Act||Jeremiah||10/20/2004||10||5||-||5|
|Where are the debates on the Web?||Jeremiah||10/10/2004||2||-||-||-|
|ANOTHER FOX SCANDAL! Fox photoshops shot of Bush||Jeremiah||10/01/2004||24||10||-||-|
|Shut up about Bush's fuckin' lead already...||Jeremiah||09/05/2004||4||3||-||-|
|Republicans for Kerry?||Jeremiah||08/26/2004||28||1||-||-|
|Republicans for Kerry?||Jeremiah||08/24/2004||5||-||-||-|
|Question for the economically inclined (there is a poll for everone else)||Jeremiah||07/14/2004||12||-||-||-|
|Senate Intellegence Bullshit? (or what is this?)||Jeremiah||07/14/2004||8||-||-||-|
|Help me find the job lost by party chart!||Jeremiah||07/06/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Why I objected to Kos' treatment of Ryan||Jeremiah||06/28/2004||37||-||-||-|
|Revisionist History (part 2)||Jeremiah||06/17/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Reagan and AIDS. What he might have done right?||Jeremiah||06/14/2004||15||-||-||-|
|Hooray for political jokes!||Jeremiah||05/12/2004||7||-||-||-|
|Letter from Iraq I would like to share||Jeremiah||04/21/2004||9||-||-||-|
|Richard Morrison kicks ass!||Jeremiah||04/08/2004||3||-||-||-|
|I need your help.||Jeremiah||04/06/2004||5||-||-||-|
|POLL: Respecting the Rights of the Deceased||Jeremiah||03/30/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Fueling the Flames of Religious Ineptitude.||Jeremiah||03/08/2004||18||-||-||-|
|Greenspan wants to cut Social Security Benefits... and I agree.||Jeremiah||03/04/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Nader likely to Run||Jeremiah||02/14/2004||112||-||-||-|
|Administration denys closed caption funding to 'offensive' programs||Jeremiah||02/12/2004||5||-||-||-|
|Intelligence that serves to deceive||Jeremiah||02/05/2004||1||-||-||-|
|Blister Gas not really found...||Jeremiah||01/14/2004||8||-||-||-|
|You think its the beef thats crazy? WELL...||Jeremiah||12/24/2003||11||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Jeremiah
- When they named the policy "Right-to-Work", they really hit upon a lovable brand -- after all, who doesn't love the right to work? -- and we have not been able to come up with a comparable ...166 comments 283 Recs
- To all of those tea-jadist assholes at last night’s GOP debate: I don’t generally like to use profanity, but I fear that English is above your comprehension level, so in terms you might better ...428 comments 1418 Recs
- *sigh* It's that time again, time to 'remember' (i.e. flog) September 11th. I lived in New York when the terrorists attacked America. I lost my business because of it and ended up moving back ...17 comments 21 Recs
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- There's a simple word-replacement that turns Tea Party rhetoric into Progressive rhetoric: Do a search-and-replace that changes "government" to "corporations".224 comments 830 Recs
- In the fall of 1935, I got a job loading and unloading apples. The job paid 35 cents. My employer, Mr. Elder, was a man in his middle seventies, the owner of a large orchard of apple and peach ...162 comments 356 Recs
- Some of the comments I've read here and at other liberal sites are saying that Cohen's points were correct, and that the Republicans are like Joseph Goebbels. As if there's no other ...84 comments 10 Recs
- Almost one year ago to the very day, Lynn Sweet of the Chicago Sun Times stood up at a White House press conference and asked the President this question: LYNN SWEET: Thank you, Mr. ...900 comments 336 Recs
- The notion I will not vote for the Democratic Party is unthinkable whatever the case may be because I remember the last 8 years of ruined America. I am a loyal Democrats and if there is something ...742 comments 420 Recs
- Freedom; Not License It is not a right to spread stinking garbage, emotional plague and heartless cruelty over public airwaves. "A lie is not the other side of a story; it's just a lie." - Unknown ...407 comments 469 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.