Posting History for Jimmy Rustler
|Walmart continues to create public health hazards, doesn't care
We have another mold problem. It has been there for a week now. This time I'm taking appropriate documentation. Before I get into that, I wanted to give an update on my last post and let you know ...
|This is the opposite of safety, Wal-Mart.
So, in yet another edition of "public officials who don't care," today I want to talk about more food safety, as well as fire safety. I wish I felt safe identifying which store I work at, but just ...
|There is mold in your food and nobody cares.
If you are a human with a conscience, and you work around a lot of food, and you notice that there's some mold growing on food in the back room, what do you do? Generally, if you're afraid of losing ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Jimmy Rustler
- Walmart'...33 comments 31 Recs
- Right now, income inequality is the highest it’s been in our society since 1928. A lucky few in America make billions, while millions of others struggle just to get by. Nowhere is this gap more ...139 comments 487 Recs
- Business Insider reports that Wal-Mart, due to concern over its bottom line, rather than the health of its employees, decided to cut health insurance benefits for their part-time employees. The ...419 comments 329 Recs
- Walmart may have stirred up a little more publicity than it expected when it changed its "dress code" for employees recently. The low-paid workers ...341 comments 282 Recs
- I haven't published a diary in years. Mainly because I do most of my browsing on Mobile Platforms nowadays. However, I've lurked and read for most of that time. Sometimes I stop reading for a month ...328 comments 495 Recs
- Walmart is an enormous, powerful, profitable company. But that doesn't mean that, as its annual shareholder meeting is taking place, it isn't facing ...161 comments 93 Recs
- 75 comments 48 Recs
- Workers in a Walmart warehouse may get $21 million in back pay, interest and penalties as part of a wage theft settlement with contractor Schneider ...45 comments 51 Recs
- Rob Walton, Walmart heir and chair of the board of directors. Walmart isn't just reshaping work in America. The company's largest shareholders, members of the Walton ...112 comments 145 Recs
- Things are looking tough for our favorite corporate exploiters. The ...325 comments 267 Recs
Jimmy Rustler's Tags
- No current results.
Jimmy Rustler's Blogroll
- No current results.