People JoeEngineer is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by JoeEngineer
- The soon to be announced presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, from Vermont, and former Republican Congresswoman, Michele Bachmann, from Uranus, were guests on The Situation Room with ...54 comments 45 Recs
- Yesterday, President Obama acted to restrict the Defense Department and other federal agencies from providing military equipment to local police departments. In essence, the President adopted, by ...4 comments 44 Recs
- I read a lot of poltical news, and, probably to the detriment of my blood pressure, I also take the time to read the comments after those articles. Today I noticed a thing that gives me pause. I'm ...140 comments 175 Recs
- In the past few years I have witnessesed an exponential increase in the number of teachers begging for money from strangers. These teachers want to spend some money on a pet project, or a class trip,114 comments 163 Recs
- Louisiana state Rep. Mike Johnson (R) defends his religious "freedom" bill Republican state Rep. Mike Johnson of Louisiana has laid out the goals of his "Marriage and Conscience Act" (HB 707) ...95 comments 66 Recs
- Good guy, Stephen Colbert gives a lesson in charitable giving.318 comments 773 Recs
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- Almost every day on Facebook, Twitter, or some other social media, I see a conservative ranting away with how the Republican Party is the party of, ahem, “good Christian values” Often ...253 comments 282 Recs
- Has anyone visited the comment section of an MSN news story, which involved police brutality of blacks, or just blacks? If you have, you probably noticed an ill feeling in your gut as you read the ...131 comments 215 Recs
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I call myself that in order to distinguish myself from the dominant strain of North American Christianity. At the risk of sounding arrogant and judgmental, I am ...138 comments 42 Recs
- No current results.