|Daily Kos Phazebook Progressive Social Networking Group
Welcome to the Daily Kos Phazebook social networking group. We are destined to become the Daily Kos largest social networking site. Are you interested in having a virtual phaze to phaze meeting with your favorite Daily Kos author or commentator? If so check out their personal DKos phazebook diary because now they and you have an opportunity to make a diary introducing yourself and your interests and you're not restricted to a few sentences or a single graphic. This is Daily Kos social networkin...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by JoeEngineer
- Almost every day on Facebook, Twitter, or some other social media, I see a conservative ranting away with how the Republican Party is the party of, ahem, “good Christian values” Often ...250 comments 274 Recs
- Has anyone visited the comment section of an MSN news story, which involved police brutality of blacks, or just blacks? If you have, you probably noticed an ill feeling in your gut as you read the ...83 comments 164 Recs
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I call myself that in order to distinguish myself from the dominant strain of North American Christianity. At the risk of sounding arrogant and judgmental, I am ...137 comments 42 Recs
- Photo courtesy of J.M. Giordano at the Baltimore City Paper Public Defender Marci Tarrant Johnson posted this story on ...79 comments 262 Recs
- [The City Manager] has failed to rein in a police department that needs careful oversight and control. His administration’s shell game with a report on the fatal shooting by police of Kendrec ...39 comments 126 Recs
- How can government function without trust? How can a country's people, after discovering they've been misled by their government, continue to trust it? Agents of our government have been ...45 comments 64 Recs
- You didn't seriously think the longest serving Supreme Court Justice in the entire United States of America and in all of Wisconsin History was going to just roll over and give up did you? In 2009,133 comments 306 Recs
- Even though Indiana Gov. Mike Pence at first said Republicans would "fix" their law authorizing discrimination but they wouldn't provide any legal protections for LGBTs, it's starting to sound as if ...6 comments 29 Recs
- A quick summary by MSNBC of various candidates' views on the Indiana law: •Jeb Bush: ”I think once the facts are established, people aren’t going to see this as discriminatory at all,” he ...467 comments 140 Recs
- Go for it! I say she should ...279 comments 230 Recs
- No current results.