Posting History for JohnAdams999
|Cantor lies about "whistleblower", was anything but
From NYTimes: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/13/us/timeline-shows-fbi-discovered-petraeus-affair-in-summer.html?hp Turns out Cantor's "whistleblower" was not a whistleblower but a person who sent ...
|Romney's 34,000 "poll watchers" will be vote suppressors en masse
The campaign is training 34,000 volunteers to fan out in swing states across the country and monitor for voter fraud. http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/01/1123641/romney-iowa-poll-watchers/?...
|CNN front pages Obama's religion again, brings up Jeremiah Wright 1.5 weeks before election
For the 2nd time in just a few days leading up to the election, CNN has front paged a story about Obama's religion. This time they included a reference to Jeremiah Wright. A few days ago, CNN had ...
|CNN trying to help Romney win, horrible front page article
Front page at CNN, titled "Obama, Romney reverse roles as election looms". Key passage: It also means increasingly caustic attacks on Romney, including his reference to the former Massachusetts ...
|Candy Crowley, debate moderater, appears on right-wing radio show to get moderation advice
Candy Crowley appeared on a right-wing radio show on Oct 5th to talk about moderating the debate. She's going to moderate the next Presidential debate tomorrow that will be watched by around 70 ...
|Why is the former Merrill Lynch CEO not in jail?
Why is there no major backlash at ~$350 billion in taxpayer money being corruptly distributed to the nation's wealthy? Merrill’s Thain Said to Pay $1.2 Million to Decorator in Dec 2008 (...
|CBS Threatens the Obama Campaign
Poor CBS news correspondent Dean Reynolds feels that he is not getting enough attention from the Obama campaign:
|Don't Expect a Fair VP Debate Thursday
Gwen Iffle, the moderator of the 2004 VP debate and 2008 VP debate, had a decent GOP slant at the 2004 debate. Below I'll post the some of the questions she asked.
|Is Obama going to Hit Hard on the Economy?
Does this look familiar? http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonath...
|BREAKING: Palin Troopergate Investigation Fast Tracked
Sarah Palin's Troopergate investigation has been fast tracked by 3 weeks due to bullying and delay tactics by the Palin administration. The results of the investigation were originally ...
|Be prepared. Sarah Palin's Speech Will Be Good
I think Andrew Sullivan hit the nail on the head . I think Sarah Palin will give a good speech ...
|McCain Ad displays "HANG" above Obama's head
The McCain ad which falsely accuses Obama of wanting to raise taxes, displays the lettering "HANG" above Obama's head in the ad. Details & image below. Updated with video!
|Russ Feingold Praises John McCain
On Saturday, Russ Feingold praised John McCain's maverick quality in this article . I'm going to question Russ Feingold's ...
|Obama Too Fit to be President author Amy Chozick [UPDATE]
Amy Chozick was the author of "Is Obama too Fit to be President?" in last weeks Wall Street Journal. Remember the WSJ was bought by Fox a few months ago. Turns out she did her research in a thread ...
|CNN calls McCain's attack ad a "contrast ad"
CNN titled their headline "McCain camp releases its first contrast ad of the general".
|Why is Karl Rove everywhere? Smear campaign in full effect
Karl Rove is an informal adviser to the McCain campaign. Karl Rove is also an adviser to the pro-republican 527 group "Freedom's Watch". Nearly every day Karl Rove spouts his bullshit on the ...
|Mississippi is in play for Barack Obama this election.
Mississippi is in play for Barack Obama this election.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by JohnAdams999
- Bill would require all states to have early voting for at least 15 days prior to Election Day.162 comments 419 Recs
- Sen. John McCain was so busy Wednesday attacking Susan Rice over statements she made in the aftermath of the murderous attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that he ...172 comments 173 Recs
- I should know better than to mix a humorous photo with a serious news story, but I am who I am Mitt Romney just doesn’t know when to quit. Rather than seek some recovery of his dignity in silence,275 comments 207 Recs
- Susan Rice can expect intense Senate grilling at her confirmation hearings if President Obama nominates her to replace Hillary Clinton at the State Department. Opposition to the rumored nomination ...231 comments 139 Recs
- Politico's worse nightmare? Will the wanking ...72 comments 76 Recs
- Running out of ideas. That $175 million that donors poured into Karl Rove's American ...122 comments 178 Recs
- Peggy Noonan, being wrong again. And again. Peggy Noonan, as wrong as the rest of her ilk, on how President Barack Obama didn't seem "genuine" back in July: Maybe Mr.334 comments 497 Recs
- If I ever hear someone use the words "Republican" and "responsibility" in the same sentence, I will tell them the following story. About two weeks before the election, someone finally made me aware ...222 comments 877 Recs
- I really like this! No pre-negotation concessions. Starting with his proposed budget. President Obama will begin talks with congressional leaders Friday with a plan to raise $1.6 trillion in new ...222 comments 434 Recs
- 633 comments 239 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.