1. The same thing already happened in 1983 when a conservative Republican got caught with a female page and a liberal homo Democrat with a male page.
2. The Republican repented and lost; the Democrat selfishly declared a special homosexual right to molest pages so Massachusetts reelected him.
3. Following that model, Republicans (who may be the victims of a deliberately timed political smear) could (tragically!) lose because "values voters" are the only ones who care enough to protect the children. You see, they are simple folk, bless them, who are sometimes too good and pure for their own good. And if they stay home... only calculating perv-loving Democrats will be left to vote.
Read it and see if I have done it justice.
Also, there is a poll to freep.
"Asked whether they blame the Bush administration for the attacks, 45 percent said either a "great deal" or a "moderate amount," up from 32 percent in a June 2002 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll."
Why does America hate America?
Recommended by Jonathanonymous
- Diane Curtis and Ellen Leuchs live in a state that provides fair and equal marriage rights to all its citizens, regardless of whether the person they want to marry is of the same sex. But in the ...21 comments 11 Recs
- Call this one a misadventure in framing. If you're like me, a little piece of you dies every time a Republican or even a self-styled Independent Democrat engages in a framing device such as ...377 comments 498 Recs
- TAKE ACTION TODAY!241 comments 622 Recs
- Another Republican failure of leadership on renewable energy and climate change happened yesterday in the U.S. Senate. The “drill first and ask questions later” policy of Big Oil and ...20 comments 62 Recs
- This just up on [http://www.americablog.com/2008/06/why-is-mccain-getting-58000-year-in.html#disqus_thread Americablog.com]: Why is McCain getting $58,000 a year in disability income? ...574 comments 296 Recs
- Thank you Hillary for all your achievements and for your endorsement of Obama and call for unity. Thank you Hillary supporters for your passion and hard work. This diary is addressed to those ...9 comments 6 Recs
- I joined Hillary's team as a blog adviser in June of 2006 and I've been her Internet Director for the duration of the campaign. I’ve posted here regularly during this election and I thank you ...290 comments 426 Recs
- Amy Sullivan at Time has a piece up that turns Democratic primary conventional wisdom on its head... Why Didn't ...463 comments 291 Recs
- If this has already been blogged I apologize. I just read today that the Bush/Cheney are trying to force the Iraqi government to sign a security arrangement that allows the United States to maintain ...290 comments 347 Recs
- Yesterday I discussed some of the steps that my administration has taken to protect the rights of married couples. A clip from that news conference is below.465 comments 1009 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.