I'm a recent University of Idaho graduate (Journalism '13, minor in philosophy), living at least medium-blue in the very red state of Idaho. I am an avid commuter cyclist as well.
Real Name: Jonathan
Location: Moscow, Idaho, U.S.
Diaries published: 1 (516 days since last diary on Sun Dec 22, 2013 at 10:54 PM PST)
Comments posted: 16 (16 days since last comment on Thu May 07, 2015 at 02:22 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 10
Total Comment Ratings: 0
Most Recommended Diary: Ralph Waldo Emerson: Remarkably Prescient for Today, 9 comments, 10 recommends
People Following JuDGe3690: 0
JuDGe3690's Most Recent Diaries:
I'll admit to being a voracious reader, ever since I was about 3 or 4. Now, 20 years and a minor in philosophy later, I am tackling some of the great American thinkers, including Henry David Thoreau ...by JuDGe3690
9 comments on Sun Dec 22, 2013 at 10:54 PM PST with 10 Recommends
Recommended by JuDGe3690
- Court watchers here in Idaho had an inkling this was going to happen, and now it has. A federal judge has declared Idaho'...126 comments 246 Recs
- We like to assert that Daily Kos is a reality-based community. At the very least we surely do not deny science. A new study appearing at Princeton's ...332 comments 530 Recs
- Mike Luckovich , Pulitzer-Prize-winning political cartoonist for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (and self-proclaimed Daily Kos fan), has once again produced a simple yet profound critique of ...65 comments 338 Recs
- Nobody can deny the fact that Christianity has played a huge role in our history. From the first Thanksgiving to the ideas of Jesus Christ that are embroidered in our culture today, Christianity and ...422 comments 808 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) As noted here on Daily Kos, police apprehended ...150 comments 65 Recs
- As I've noted before , TIME Magazine prepares covers each week for four markets: the U.S., Europe, Asia, and the South Pacific. And all too often, the U.S. covers advertise superficial subjects or ...187 comments 243 Recs
- I was originally going to write this as a comment to this diary by benamery21 , but felt I needed more room to expand on my idea. Indexing minimum wage to CPI, a seemingly great progressive idea, ...15 comments 4 Recs
- For nearly 25 years, The Onion has been satirizing American politics and society with unparalleled brilliance. However, the fake news publication – or " America's Finest News Source " – has ...176 comments 438 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.