Posting History for Juarez Traveller
|Obama signs the Monsanto Protection Act
How the Monsanto Protection Act snuck into law We keep getting increasingly corporatist and right-leaning government -- despite the wishes of the people -- because too many people vote their fears ...
|Oh my goodness! A public employee got a decent salary! Let's all freak out!
News has recently broken about the Alameda, CA, County Administrator, Susan Muranishi, who will retire with $420,000 annually from her pension and benefits. While public outrage is widespread, it is,
|Will You Help Celebrate 'Larry Delassus Day'?
Larry Delassus was a Navy veteran who lived a quiet life in Hermosa Beach, CA. His neighbors liked him, and he was active in his small community. Unfortunately, he didn't have much choice in living ...
|Larry Delassus Died Fighting Our Fight. Now, It's Our Turn To Fight.
Most of you have heard the story already. Larry Delassus died in court trying to fight Wells Fargo's abuse. They made a typo, and even after admitting that they'd made a mistake, foreclosed on him ...
|Why Party Politics Fails
Just today, President Obama repeated his call for Republicans' Holy Grails: Obama wants cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid . The deal Obama is seeking with Republicans will allow the ...
|Our Options Have Narrowed
I don’t know about you, but I’ve come to think of our rights as spelled out in the Bill of Rights to be more important that anything else — more important than the economy, more important than ...
|Sgt. Gary Stein is Lucky
Sgt. Gary Stein is a member of the United States Marine Corps. He has two facebook accounts and has used both of them to ridicule President Obama, and has even said that he would not follow the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Juarez Traveller
- I am one of those faceless, nameless statistics that you hear thrown about when it comes to people without health insurance. More below the fold.134 comments 473 Recs
- In 2010 Boehner faced a democratic challenger in the candidacy of Justin Coussoule, an honorable man. The results were not pretty. Justin ended up not even getting to debate the man destined to be ...10 comments 20 Recs
- In 1973, as a high school drop out, I was earning $7.50 an hour as an unskilled union worker in a sheet metal factory in Massachusetts. Now 40 years later in 2013 the minimum wage is still less --- ...200 comments 355 Recs
- Sequester this supersonic albatross and they can serve free caviar when they renew White House toursAn F-35 flies over Destin, Florida. As the complaints roll in over the jury-rigged mess called the budget sequester, one quarter you aren't hearing any bellyaching from is the guys building the F-...234 comments 303 Recs
- What do the far right conservative group Eagle Forum and the ACLU of Indiana have in common? They are part of a collection of groups and individuals filing briefs on behalf of Daniel Brewington. ...18 comments 16 Recs
- There was a movie Spielberg made back in the 90's called An American Tail. The movie was very political and very subtle in a prophetic way. The song that was sung by Feifel and his soon to be ...25 comments 22 Recs
- Well ready or not a dkos Social Security blogathon is coming your way March 25-29 #HandsOffMySS . Spearheaded by Kossack Roger Fox you can expect some big names from the outside (including my pal/...5 comments 22 Recs
- Transgender is the umbrella term that covers the entire community. This includes crossdresser's transgenderist's and transsexuals. I just finished watching the Katie Couric show from yesterday and ...17 comments 1 Recs
- For those who are just discovering this series, welcome! Here is Monday's edition, which got things started by defining propositions & arguments (now updated!), & here is Wednesday's diary on a few ...12 comments 23 Recs
- Thanks to everyone who responded to my proposal for a logic series! I welcome any input about what times & days would be best to post the installments. Right now, I'm thinking Monday, Wednesday, & ...22 comments 24 Recs
Juarez Traveller's Tags
- No current results.
Juarez Traveller's Blogroll
- No current results.