|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Justanothernyer
- (Assuming your name is Bibi Netanyahu) (Actual timeline may vary) 1) Pick up telephone and call Mahmoud Abbas 2) Allow Abbas to take credit for cancelling the latest settlement expansion 3) ...69 comments 26 Recs
- On August 28 I posted an article about the conflict in Gaza from the perspective of a progressive Zionist . I appreciate David Harris Gershon’s response to my article . Open debate in the ...431 comments 45 Recs
- It's been a while since I have posted a diary, but I feel this is important enough to warrant taking some time out from a busy Friday night to ask for the help of other Kossacks. Warning: the ...189 comments 148 Recs
- Hamas is to blame for prolonging the recent conflict with Israel according to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. "It was possible for us to avoid all of that, 2,000 martyrs, 10,000 ...31 comments 12 Recs
- In the Icelandic language, there's often confusion over the prepositions "í" and "á", which can be thought of as equivalent to "in" and "on" in English. For example in English, one may debate over ...216 comments 390 Recs
- It's time to continue our ongoing series Eldfjallavakt , where we've been covering the serious situation going on under Iceland's largest volcano, Bárðarbunga. Except that increasingly, "under Bá...122 comments 550 Recs
- Menningarnótt . The last and biggest of the major summer festivals in Iceland. A third of the country attends. So I mean, I couldn't miss out on that, right? Bárðarbunga was only mindly rumbling...106 comments 334 Recs
- Israel struck back at the Hamas rump in Gaza following the murders of three yeshiva students living in the West Bank. At the time, a number of Kossacks publicly questioned the pretext, accusing the ...361 comments 27 Recs
- We said "I do" and meant it. We had 55 years. I have never forgotten our anniversary. Never will as long as I draw a breath.41 comments 105 Recs
- I just woke up and sat down with my coffee to see a DK diary about a coup in Iraq. So I take a quick look at several regional media and - nothing. So where's the coup? The Iraqi PM and the Iraqi ...252 comments 125 Recs
- No current results.