Posting History for JusticeSeeker68
|Obama Has Proclaimed Himself The Decider on TPP
In all of historic history, there's only one free trade deal that comes even close to matching the progressive splendor of the TPP. In the 13th century, the Mongols fast-tracked themselves from the ...
|Injustice and Outrage and Dishonor and Shame.
Why does America need Bernie Sanders for President ? Because "government" of the corrupt, by the corrupt, and for the corrupt has been a fiasco, because militarized police are turning minority ...
|I'll Tell You What's Inevitable
There’s a sign on the wall. There’s always a wall. There’s always a sign on it. The walls are owned by the wealthy and the politicians take turns posting the signs. Those signs tell us who's a "
|She Says She Talks To Angels . . .
Nationwide addictions. Nationwide delusions. Nationwide desecration and self-destruction. America hasn't hit bottom yet, but we can damn well see it from here. Because of her special specialness, ...
|Across That Bloody River
Jim Salter . . . Michael Brown, an 18-year-old black man shot and killed by a suburban St. Louis police officer was unarmed, police said Sunday during a news conference that occurred while hundreds ...
|A Leaf In A Burning Forest
Gerardo Cerdas of Grito de los Excludios , ( Cry of the Excluded ) . . . Working people and our natural resources are being terribly exploited. We're up against a huge monster, an economic, ...
|I Will Not Equivocate, I Will Not Excuse, I Will Not Retreat a Single Inch
Frederick Douglass . . . Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. The Republicans and the Koch ...
|I've Been at Daily Kos for 3 Months. Ask Me Anything.
Before everyone hurries to the comment thread to take full advantage of this opportunity, I'd like to humbly submit a few questions of my own. My questions may not be as profound, insightful, and ...
|NAFTA's Deadly Legacy
Janet McCauley . . . The legacy of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), twenty years after implementation, is one of environmental degradation and corporate dominance. Governments on ...
|Peggy Noonan: The Progressive Left Keeps Demoralizing Everybody!
Peggy Noonan . . . The constant mischief of the progressive left is hurting the nation's morale. There are few areas of national life left in which they are not busy, and few in which they're not ...
|Stunning New Report on USS Reagan Radiation
Harvey Wasserman, Common Dreams . . . A stunning new report indicates the U.S. Navy knew that sailors from the nuclear-powered USS Ronald Reagan took major radiation hits from the Fukushima atomic ...
|College Textbook Tells the Truth About Reagan, Wingnut Heads Explode Nationwide
Adam Edelman . . . The author of a controversial university textbook that paints late President Ronald Reagan as a sexist and calls conservatives “corrupt and lazy,” is under fire from young ...
|Memo To a Federal Judge on Civil Disobedience
We've reached a surreal mile marker on the road to Orwell Land. When a federal judge sentences an 84-year-old nun to prison, on behalf of a government "of the people, by the people, and for the ...
|A Message To America From the One Percent
Thank you for purchasing our outstanding new product, 21st Century Free Market Capitalism. We are very proud of this new upgrade of our previous popular products--18th, 19th, and 20th Century Free ...
|Rings of Smoke Through the Trees
There’s a sign on the wall. There’s always a wall. There’s always a sign on it. The rich erect the walls and the politicians plaster the signs all over them. Those signs are expensive, they ...
|By the Wings of Dreams
Richard Bach . . . Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly. ...
|Strange Days Indeed
I know there's always been greed, I know there's always been corruption, I know the job creating job creators have never been satisfied with their wealth and always want more, but #$#@!!@##$%*^#!!!!!!
|This Is So Infuriating
Democrats Debate How to Discuss Inequality Ahead of Obama Speech Eager to dispel claims that President Barack Obama is engaging in "class warfare" as he heads into his State of the Union address, ...
|There's No Need To Say Goodbye
John Prine . . . When I was a child my family would travel, Down to Western Kentucky where my parents were born. And there's a backwards old town that's often remembered, So many times that my ...
|Don't Ever Give Up
Bob Dylan . . . Well it ain’t no use to sit and wonder why, babe, if you don’t know by now . . . More than half a century after Eisenhower’s unheeded warning about the military-...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by JusticeSeeker68
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...29 comments 69 Recs
- "The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, will be directly proportional to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated ...11 comments 28 Recs
- BREAKING: 10,000 websites are blacking out access from Congress' IPs, redirecting to protest http://t.co/lPUvoCijXj pic.twitter.com/rUt2TA3ygL — Fight for the Future (@fightfortheftr) May 29, ...5 comments 7 Recs
- [Diarist's Note: Henry Giroux has provided the diarist with written authorization to reproduce his posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.] [http://www.truth-out.org/...6 comments 21 Recs
- WHEN VERMONT SEN. BERNIE SANDERS RECENTLY ANNOUNCED his candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I mentioned a while back that I was not ...57 comments 60 Recs
- After watching all the militarism, weaponry, and xenophobic pseudo-patriotism of our Memorial Day celebrations, I began wondering why so few question our destabilizing military adventurism in the ...2 comments 5 Recs
- The House is expected to vote on fast track trade promotion authority as soon as next week. If it passes, the corporate-negotiated Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a done deal — even though it ...52 comments 12 Recs
- In recent days we've been entertained by the desperate flip-flopping of Republican candidates on the issue of the Iraq War. Beyond the humor factor there is a deadly seriousness to the ...12 comments 20 Recs
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Intellectual Property Rights Chapter released to WikiLeaks late last year contains a Trade Secrets section that allows for the criminalization of investigative ...55 comments 150 Recs
- My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: "We must be together; our masters are joined together ...2 comments 18 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.