Posting History for KTatActBlue
|ActBlue in 50 Words or Less (with prizes!)
"I believe candidates with strong, sound stances deserve our support, and this is a race where your dollars can make the difference. Please make a contribution to this critical cause."
|Mad (or Glad) About Judd Gregg? Do This.
[http://www.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/21789 Donate to Paul Hodes on ActBlue] and send a message to Sen. Gregg that you're ready for change. [http://www.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/362 ...
|The State of the States
(From the diaries -- kos) There is a rising force in the online community, often forgotten by the mainstream media because of their niche audience and dispersed nature. With over half a ...
|Give Props Live during YKos Presidential Forum
I'm here live in the main ballroom with the rest of the ActBlue team and Yearly Kos community. We're prepared for the Yearly Kos Presidential Forum and would like to offer up this as a live "Props" ...
|Sen. Harry Reid Supports Blogosphere Day
I just got this statement in on Senate Majority Harry Reid's support of the 4th Annual Blogosphere Day! I am immensely proud that 17 of my Senate colleagues have joined me in using ...
|ActBlue Stats Week: State Level Activity
Over the past week we've looked at a number of statistics from ActBlue.com , everything from ...
|ActBlue Stats Week: Fundraising Pages
Yesterday we looked at the top candidates on ActBlue for the last quarter. Today we'll look at our ActBlue fundraising ...
|ActBlue Stats Week: Top Candidates
(Promoted from the diaries by MissLaura. ActBlue is such an important tool for netroots support of candidates, it's interesting to see these aggregated figures. Be on the lookout for the other ...
|Q2 Fundraising Stats
Let's spend some time looking at our ActBlue totals, donors, and contributions. I'll be breaking these apart for 2nd Quarter data compared to that for the ...
|Built to Last
This post was written by ActBlue's co-founder Matt DeBergalis and is cross-posted from the ActBlue Blog . We've talked a lot about how you can use ...
|ActBlue Turns 3 Years Old Today
Today ActBlue marks its 3rd Anniversary. Seriously, 3 years? I know- time flies. Back in 2004, our founders Matt DeBergalis and Benjamin Rahn thought ...
|County Party Success Story in Maine
Recently I talked about County Parties and how ActBlue can help them in many states across the county. We've been adding ...
|ActBlue Helping County Parties
Since 2004, ActBlue has helped Democrats raise over $22 million in ...
|Fundraising for Presidential Candidates
There are a lot of folks here at Daily Kos fundraising or giving passionate pitches for their favored presidential candidates. Whether it is in diaries, comments, or e-mails you are working hard to ...
|Sen. Kerry's Use of ActBlue
At the ActBlue blog we've highlighted our ActBlue Democratic Nominee Funds a couple ...
|Sneak Peek of the New ActBlue Fundraising Pages
from the ActBlue Blog Fundraising pages are the most important component of ActBlue: the vast majority of visitors to the site arrive ...
|Donating to New Mexico Candidates
Now that the New Mexico legislature is out of session for 2007, we're happy to inform everyone that donating to New Mexico state candidates is now re-activated ...
|End-of-Quarter Blog Fundraising Asks
cross-posted from the new ActBlue Blog On Monday I made a post about how ActBlue ...
|Launching the ActBlue Blog
Crossposted at [http://www.mydd.com/story/2007/3/19/165132/089 MyDD] With as many friends as ActBlue has in the Democratic blogging community, it's about time we joined the party with a blog ...
|Supporting DCCC Frontline Democrats
The DCCC's Stakeholder blog [http://www.dccc.org/stakeholder/archives/005686.html has just posted] the 2008 Frontline Democrats list. The Frontline Program is a partnership between the DCCC and ...
|ActBlue- What's the Big Idea?
Karl-Thomas works for Actblue. Most Daily Kos readers have at least some familiarity with ActBlue . �You may be among the 15,000 who contributed ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by KTatActBlue
- The interaction between money and politics is a tricky issue. On the one hand, the basic intuition we have about democracy is that we should all be able to play. And, although it's been a slow ...9 comments 21 Recs
- I wrote that subject line, thought, "God, I bet that joke's been done to death," but I decided to keep it because hey, it is Miller time. Rob Miller, Republican Rep. Joe Wilson's ...196 comments 451 Recs
- Hello Kossacks! And thanks so much for your unbelievably generous support of my campaign: together we've raised over $1 million in small contributions--in less than 48 hours. I honestly cannot ...715 comments 1669 Recs
- I've been tracking donations made through ActBlue this morning to the campaign of Rob Miller, the Democrat set to oppose Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) next year. The total at noon ET stands at about $200,...13 comments 19 Recs
- Wilson apologizes: 'I let my emotions get the best of me' Posted: September 9th, 2009 10:23 PM ET WASHINGTON (CNN) — GOP Rep. Joe Wilson of South Carolina issued a statement Wednesday night ...500 comments 373 Recs
- Update : In the short one hour since I posted this, there has been an overwhelming out-pour of support in the netroots. Over 112 people took the initiative to go our website ...81 comments 152 Recs
- So, I spent most of last night watching the numbers tick upwards on ActBlue, wondering why people weren't doing more fundraising at 2AM Eastern. Then I took a moment, assessed the ambient level of ...21 comments 65 Recs
- Update [2009-8-27 15:34:58 by hekebolos]: check out this from the Atlantic. ...16 comments 49 Recs
- Today I sent a message to the DFA Community about where we stand in our fight for the choice of a public health insurance option. In it, I said this: We've proved that a bill ...395 comments 819 Recs
- Oh, no! Dr. ...45 comments 89 Recs
- No current results.