|DKos Cannabis Law and Drug War Reform
We wnt to fix laws, not break them Diaries, essays, news, views, action items, and serious discourse related to the reform of America's laws prohibiting the possession of the cannabis plant, with a side order of general drug policy wonkery. Cannabis reform is on the march, it is inevitable and it should be an accomplishment of the Democratic Party.
|Michigan, My Michigan
Dedicated to the people, politics, and issues of Michigan. This group is not only for people from the Great Lakes State, but also for people from elsewhere who are interested in goings-on here. We will discuss everything Michigan-related - the issues our state faces; the well-being of our Great Lakes; holding Gov. Snyder and others accountable; turning Michigan blue again for Obama, Stabenow, and other Democrats in 2012; the Tigers' 2011 World Series Championship (which you know they're going t...
|Motherf*cking Daily Kos Gun Club
Because hey, if I didn't do it, someone else would. Thanks Fishgrease. As you can see, this isn't actually used for anything.
This is a group created by the organizer of the RKBA group to show that not all RKBA tagged and RKBA titled diaries are indeed a part of the RKBA group.
|Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a DKos group of second amendment supporters who also have progressive and liberal values. We don't think that being a liberal means one has to be anti-gun. Some of us are extreme in our second amendment views (no licensing, no restrictions on small arms) and some of us are more moderate (licensing, restrictions on small arms.) Moderate or extreme, we hold one common belief: more gun control equals lost elections. We don't want a repeat of 1994. We are an inclusive...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by KVoimakas
- For those who haven't heard, MsSpent Youth got word this morning that Cedwyn 's gone downhill overnight. We haven't had any word since then (that I am aware of) and I think everyone's decided to ...226 comments 624 Recs
- This morning, a Front Page writer on this blog posted the following comment. I am not linking it nor providing the name of the commenter, if you want to know, go look it up. If ive ever met any ...1038 comments 436 Recs
- *Gratitude, a good place to start. My background in brief. Coding: My career shift. Request for advice.* 2thanks. Gratitude ☼ Thank you, Daily Kos community. In this crazy world, you keep me ...90 comments 96 Recs
- Sen. Mitch McConnell's campaign and allies are eagerly pushing around a Washington Times editorial attacking McConnell's challenger, Alison Lundergan Grimes, in a series of sexist and questionable ...51 comments 47 Recs
- I'm all for an open discussion of differing viewpoints, but it's hard to reason with hypocrisy - which certainly exists everywhere, but these days the far right sure seems to be striving for a ...4 comments 2 Recs
- Seriously . What do Democrats actually gain in exchange for running around with their hair on fire about guns? To begin with, remember that credible, liberal Constitutional scholars think that the ...728 comments 36 Recs
- In his 1943 painting "Freedom of Speech," Norman Rockwell illustrated American democracy in action by depicting a man speaking up at a town meeting. A framed poster of Rockwell's painting hangs ...224 comments 476 Recs
- The Supreme Court now has two hunters, one appointed by Reagan and the other by Obama. Justice Kagan tells her own story better than I could, it begins at about the 2 minute mark but the whole ...156 comments 18 Recs
- John F. Kennedy, a champion of the separation of church and state. In the 1997 case Boerne v. Flores , where the Supreme Court decided that the Religious Restoration ...263 comments 247 Recs
- I went to the doctor for the first time in five years today. Although I'm young, I had neglected a couple of health issues for at least a year. I couldn't afford care and was left hoping none of ...224 comments 553 Recs
- No current results.